Author Topic: RedMarsh - The Reboot  (Read 11531 times)

Ryan shuffles Rutger inside with his feet so that he can shut the door again, "Nah, I shoot better when I'm sober man, just a few beers for me."

Ryan shuffles Rutger inside with his feet so that he can shut the door again, "Nah, I shoot better when I'm sober man, just a few beers for me."
"Your loss, man."
Awiti slams back the glass of alcohol, chugging it.

"Gott Damn it, is that Rutger being a drunken wreck again?" Jaakko yells. His accent is readily apparent.

"I'm not drunk, I didn't have a drop in three days"

"I feel more like I took a few too many sleeping pills or something"

He mutters then falls back to sleep

"Jesus, you're a forgetin' mess Rutger.  One of us oughta break in and take his forgetin' pulls away, you know?"

Rutger slowly gets back on his feet and walks over to the couch and starts to lie down

"Can i get a water? i feel like i have been hit by a truck"

Ryan pours Rutger a glass of water and sets it on the counter.

Awiti pours himself another glass of Akpeteshie. "Let me tell Ryan, you miss out greatly. This is drink of god himself!" Awiti proceeds to down the glass.

Rutger downs the glass of water then rolls over, curls up into a ball and lets out a grown and falls asleep.

Ryan shakes his head pitifully at Rutger, "Man, what're you gonna do when Jaakko walks out of his room with a contract ready to go in his hand and you're not even forgetin' ready?  Jesus Christ."

He grabs another beer and sips from it, "Nah man, I'm good," Ryan says in response to Awiti.

Name: Jeb Zeiss
Position: Armorer
Skill Sets: Welding, Machining, Basic Diving
Spoken Languages: English, Basic Spanish
Country of Origin: United States of America
Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: White, 5'11", average build, short dark brown hair. Jeb is quiet and very hard to anger.
Possessions: Sa vz. 58 Sporter Compact .223, Bowie knife, collapsible baton

Accepto patronus.

don't criticize me, i don't like harry potter.

He grabs another beer and sips from it, "Nah man, I'm good," Ryan says in response to Awiti.
"Okay, mannn." Awiti begins to experience the effects of the Akpeteshie.

Ryan sips his beers then lets out a hearty sigh, "What a forgetin' crew..." he mumbles quietly, before walking out of the bar and into the garage.

He looks up at the boat sitting on its trailer with its dusty white tarp draped over it, sipping his beer again, "We need to do better," he says.  He flips the light on and walks over to the workbench, taking a keyring from his pocket and opening up the armory, removing his rifle and placing it on the bench along with his beer, and the keyring.  He starts cleaning the weapon, almost as if he'd done it every day of his life.

Jeb walks into the hq and sits in a lonely corner without a word.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:32:45 PM by Ragequit »