Author Topic: M1 Abrams  (Read 14088 times)

http://i.imgur.com/W0LzUne.png

this is what happens when i get in

you can see the lighting is inverted on the tank barrel and some other parts of the tank
also notice the turret is rotated to the side for no reason but the projectiles still shoot straight
i have no weird add ons that would be causing this

edit: i dont know what my strafe steering is set to so ill go investigate that but the inverted lighting should still be looked at
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:31:28 PM by quadilious »

you can see the lighting is inverted on the tank barrel and some other parts of the tank
also notice the turret is rotated to the side for no reason but the projectiles still shoot straight

edit: i dont know what my strafe steering is set to so ill go investigate that but the inverted lighting should still be looked at
Could you post the console log?

yo use
[image width=1000]
pls

Nice to see it finalized and released.

Isn't there a way for players to be inside the tank turret instead of being an open target?

okay here it is i think

sorry about the big picture i have a 4k monitor and i forget that its massive sometimes

You seem to be running the first version. Try redownloading

M1/M1IP eh? Hope to see an M1A1/M1A2 to match T-80/T-90.

Beautiful, great to see you're still active :D

You seem to be running the first version. Try redownloading

works correctly, thanks

should probably put somewhere that its in a second version because otherwise people will have no idea to redownload

Yes! This Will Rock! I am glad to see that you have not left Blockland!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:21:33 PM by Captain Crow »

Totally amazing. Definitely using this :D