Author Topic: Builders League Organization Xtreme  (Read 3193 times)

Welcome to the Blox Army, in this group, we gather all together to build projects, i am happy to say i am the founder of this group, its about time i start getting more members for it.
Incase you want to join our official Blox Army steam group, here is a link http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Blox_Army#

What do we do?

We build mostly builds, develope maps for either showing purposes, roleplay, or game purposes. (Such as FNAF gamemode). What is your building skills? If you want to join, copy paste this list and fill it out with info

Name:
BL_ID
Screenshot (or can be defaulty put with attachments):
How good is your experience? (Give a fully description and don't say "good"):

i'm sorry but this doesn't look very proffessional

Totes profesh, yo
Sorry, i decided to change up my group a bit, it was something different before, im not scamming you. (so i deleted some cmments)
Also, the reason for those threads is to tell about their creations. (although some are pure nothing)
EDIT: I should also bring up the fact most of the people in the group aren't even in blox army, about 13 of em are blox army i think. Not sure. Also, any stuff that seems to making you feel like im scamming just tell me, its probably some old stuff i used in the old use of the group.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:05:23 AM by Cypthon »

OOoOo, another building clan! Can we perhaps start an Alliance?

OOoOo, another building clan! Can we perhaps start an Alliance?
no a war

Nonsense
Hawt pls, what would we even fight with? See who can bury the other team in aesthetically pleasing mounds faster?

Hawt pls, what would we even fight with? See who can bury the other team in aesthetically pleasing mounds faster?
we would fight with plastic and hammers

we would fight with plastic and hammers
1v1 me clan xX_cohort_Xx
ill rek u with my awesum hamrs and plastic!!!!

BL_ID:43061
Screenshot (or can be defaulty put with attachments):*I will add a screenshot later
How good is your experience? (Give a fully description and don't say "good"): Well to be honest i'm fairly good at modular terrain, i started using that format back in 2013 iirc, anyways so i have been learning new stuff, I have a few projects i'm working on, most notably, H3's RPG, my Half-life DM, And other things.

Hopefully i'm accepted.

1v1 me clan xX_cohort_Xx
ill rek u with my awesum hamrs and plastic!!!!
War exepted. C u in my servr

BL_ID:43061
Screenshot (or can be defaulty put with attachments):*I will add a screenshot later
How good is your experience? (Give a fully description and don't say "good"): Well to be honest i'm fairly good at modular terrain, i started using that format back in 2013 iirc, anyways so i have been learning new stuff, I have a few projects i'm working on, most notably, H3's RPG, my Half-life DM, And other things.

Hopefully i'm accepted.

I seen you around a bunch, i already know about you. Welcome to the clan. Also, please consider joining the group on steam if you do have steam.

Cool group, joining.

Name: GroupTree24
BL_ID: 46492

Screenshot (or can be defaulty put with attachments): I'll add one soon

How good is your experience? : My building experience is decent to say the least, I've been playing this game for more than a year by now, and I say that I'm pretty good when it comes to ModTer and building houses.

My project that I worked on for nearly a full year by now is Apocalyptic Survival, still in WIP. I just need some ideas and expanding it.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:17:51 PM by Spartan224 »