Author Topic: Dark Blockland Guard 2 - Betraying and Lying  (Read 2955 times)

I was never stalking him, but the 3 reasons are likely true.
Yeah i know, the stalking part just randomly came to his mind to make the drama more attracting.

that's my point, if this same scenario of a friendship being betrayed was played out with popular users no one would say what you said. and as for me i've been here since 2010, i disappeared for a year and then made a new account and now im here again
Alright.  Well suppose that this grand scenario happened with the same chat messages, the same prior friendship, the same betrayal, but with different and famous people.  I don't think it would be worth a drama even then because A) people are people no matter who they are, B) because these kinds of betrayals happened in-game countless times before, and while any drama's qualifier is "interpersonal problems within Blockland," it's so saturated that it's any-days'-news, and C) it's such a small issue anyways that the proper solution would be to
just cross him off your list of friends and part ways.

At that point, it would be assumed that because the entire basis of the drama was so petty and minute, the OP (no matter how influential they would be in the BL community) would then just be seeking attention.

Alright.  Well suppose that this grand scenario happened with the same chat messages, the same prior friendship, the same betrayal, but with different and famous people.  I don't think it would be worth a drama even then because A) people are people no matter who they are, B) because these kinds of betrayals happened in-game countless times before, and while any drama's qualifier is "interpersonal problems within Blockland," it's so saturated that it's any-days'-news, and C) it's such a small issue anyways that the proper solution would be to
At that point, it would be assumed that because the entire basis of the drama was so petty and minute, the OP (no matter how influential they would be in the BL community) would then just be seeking attention.
Im not trying to.

Im not trying to.
I didn't think that you were.

At least according to your profile, you're young and new nothing wrong with that at all, btw.  I don't really expect anyone under two years of membership here to be able to make a formidable drama.  Besides, if I might say so, you seem a little more smart, or at least have more potential for better intelligence than the average newer forumer.

That ban message was from September 12th. I forgot to take it off. The reason why I didn't unban you was because I was to nervous about you joining back into my server. I often tend to get a little anxious when somebody hated me before (and is now friendly) joins a server with no-one else on it.

That ban message was from September 12th. I forgot to take it off. The reason why I didn't unban you was because I was to nervous about you joining back into my server. I often tend to get a little anxious when somebody hated me before (and is now friendly) joins a server with no-one else on it.
I mean

It looked like a sincere apology to me

What did you think he would think if you banned him after that.  Anxious or not, it's kind of a stuffty thing to do.

Yeah, now this.
I dont blame him, tho.
Looks like this is pretty much cleared up.
Can we get a lock on this topic, forum admins?

I didn't think that you were.

At least according to your profile, you're young and new nothing wrong with that at all, btw.  I don't really expect anyone under two years of membership here to be able to make a formidable drama.  Besides, if I might say so, you seem a little more smart, or at least have more potential for better intelligence than the average newer forumer.
Well, I first joined BL in December 2012, but me and my friend shared accounts. I only got my own in the summer of 2014.