Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 30017 times)

Can we please stop
This thread is degenerating into a fight between goodcreature 2.0 and everyone else, and both sides are losing from what it looks like from my side.
This thread has really derailed and I think we should stop here.
You all are fully aware that you are fueling him with whatever you are trying right now. This is pointless and it has to stop.

OT: holy stuff

COME ON! COME ON!! *hits chest*
No I'm not big like I said. But if you're a girl then uh... *coughs nervously* maybeah we should you know... go on a date? number please?
I'm actually not fat. But you probably are.
*looks around* *joker face* Hmmm... It's to quiet.... to quiet... ... why... so... SRS!
Calling me a liar how are you seven years old and can already do this? I'm impressed m90. *tips fedora*
You just want attention over hatred, like clubstep.
I hate to bring clubstep into this but I couldn't resist it

You forgot to say I'm arent fat.
i meant to not include that you are fat because you don't think you are fat

210 replies you guys got some fire power. But still. YOU. ARE. TOXIC. you're like bitching constantly! Just shut the forget up! if you want i mean its kool k.

210 replies you guys got some fire power. But still. YOU. ARE. TOXIC. you're like bitching constantly! Just shut the forget up! if you want i mean its kool k.
you have a brain that is as functional as a potato battery

rekt

Can we please stop
This thread is degenerating into a fight between goodcreature 2.0 and everyone else, and both sides are losing from what it looks like from my side.
This thread has really derailed and I think we should stop here.
You all are fully aware that you are fueling him with whatever you are trying right now. This is pointless and it has to stop.

OT: holy stuff

I told yo bitches to not forget with me and ma nuggas

YOU. ARE. TOXIC.

i mean you're the only one threatening to kill people so

Shouldn't fatty go off and have a Twinkie in his recliner? Or do you need more gold handicap stars for your badge of dishonour?

you tell us to stop after posting this topic

i don't think we have any good reason to stop

You're PRE-K insults are really bad.

Shouldn't fatty go off and have a Twinkie in his recliner? Or do you need more gold handicap stars for your badge of dishonour?

Nah you can buy me some mcdonalds I'll pay you later.