Author Topic: just let it out (confession thread basically) v3  (Read 15407 times)

I hate being rude to people. I know it sounds odd from how I act on here but back then I really couldn't control myself. I try to act better but I've gotten into situations where I have to be somewhat aggressive and I feel like I haven't. Causing something bad to happen.

I hate being rude to people. I know it sounds odd from how I act on here but back then I really couldn't control myself. I try to act better but I've gotten into situations where I have to be somewhat aggressive and I feel like I haven't. Causing something bad to happen.
I forgive you

I'm not asking for apology
It is clear in your dialog that you feel bad about it

I'm not asking for forgiveness
You're too evil to forgive :'(

kidding we love you

I've started saying gods rather than god because it makes more logical sense for there to be multiple gods, if there are any.

I've started saying gods rather than god because it makes more logical sense for there to be multiple gods, if there are any.
There is no more sense in one god than multiple

that i know my girlfriend has a boyfriend, and i'm just going along with it because loneliness is even worse.
Might be a bit late, but I was in your situation before, and I can safely say you will feel really free once you leave someone who doesn't respect you. I feared it too and pushed a relationship with literally and seriously the dumbest person I've ever met for over a year, damaging my idea of love and the role of relationships.

It is so, so much better to just dump her. Get it over with and you'll feel free.

I think horses are of the Devil.

"They're dangerous at both ends and... crafty in the middle."

I feel like I'm obese when really I'm not, I just over react to people calling me fat and I cant let it go.

I used to be a weeaboo

I'm afraid of trying to ask girls out in the future because I'm afraid I might screw something up and I'll become the laughing stock of the school.

It is clear in your dialog that you feel bad about it

"in your dialog?" are you like..10 years old?

I never understood why the way people view  immigration. Like somehow it's perfectly okay to haul millions with no long term plan. Where are they going to live, how are they going to integrate into society, where will they work, how will they work, how are they going to learn the local language? It's like people who are all for immigration just expect the problem to be swept under the rug and be forgotten.

immigration can be good and bad, however some countries can only support so many people and just taking in thousands of people by the boat load is just as bad as xenophobia.
Exactly my point. While you may not agree with my proposal, I think we can all agree that taking in thousands of immigrants just for the sake of being "progressive" is just as bad as shutting out all the immigrants altogether. Look at Sweden for an example of why taking everybody in doesn't work. There are no jobs for the immigrants and nowhere for them to live, so they just live on the streets, beg, and particularly the middle eastern immigrants commit hate crimes against the established Jewish population. It's not "progressive," it's just plain loving stupid to take in so many people with so little to offer them in the first place. At least have somewhere for them to live and a job.

"in your dialog?" are you like..10 years old?

hes sventeen!!!!!!!

I tried to forget a dead fish via mouth when I was 12.

I'm not joking, it was summer and I was extremely bored.
im joking im not that gay

im joking im not that gay

so gay people forget fishes, EH?