Author Topic: Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.  (Read 18959 times)

i dont think someone who is being a child enthusiast should be forgived, but okay

There was literally no reason for you to post this unless you wanted to get into it / look for attention.
makes sense
ignore it please

Okay, wait, what? This guy has been outright harassing people over the course of weeks or maybe even months, trying to loveually solicit them, and all it takes is a paragraph going "wow i feel super bad guys" to sway people? That's incredibly unusual, especially considering where we are, and I feel like you guys are being way too lenient for once.
We've had multiple times where pretty much this exact thing has happened, and have those people ever really changed? Even if they're less blatant about it, people like Steve and I-don't-remember-who are still definitely child enthusiasts, and I don't feel like this is going to be any different.

has he said why he did it yet

Oh boy. Looks who's back again.
I technically never left, but if that's what you want to focus on take it somewhere else.

has he said why he did it yet
No, but I don't feel like there could possibly be any reasonable justification for this so I don't feel like it should be too pressing of a concern.

anyone else remember the whole vertzer incident

yeah.... right like a rapist will change his ways. Racerboy if you're truly sorry then can you castrate yourself?

Nah, I've had the same thing happen to me. I didn't think anything of it at the time but there's something seriously messed up in his head. A rational person wouldn't go around asking a bunch of children to cam or mic for them. You don't just overcome child enthusiasm

Nah, I've had the same thing happen to me. I didn't think anything of it at the time but there's something seriously messed up in his head. A rational person wouldn't go around asking a bunch of children to cam or mic for them. You don't just overcome child enthusiasm
how about you leave.

this happened to me too
he's a child enthusiast

was i not pretty enough to be abused by racer

actually forget it, whatever.
as long as he doesn't do it again to anyone i guess he can go on his marry way