[Blender] New DTS plugin

Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133437 times)

yeah i asked a couple other people they didn't seem to like the arms either lol. i think the hood is a nice touch though
does it only show this to you? or can every one see it?

everyone who joins my server sees it

Okay I'm trying to import a model and every time I try to do so, I get this error:

Any help?  :I

This is extremely easy to fix but I have a whole bunch of different changes with a common ancestor in the hosted repository and on two different computers -- I don't know what parts to keep in a merge because I don't remember what is what

This is extremely easy to fix but I have a whole bunch of different changes with a common ancestor in the hosted repository and on two different computers -- I don't know what parts to keep in a merge because I don't remember what is what

so basically, you done forgeted up

~snip
Wow, Thats intresting. Glad you brought that up. Prob gonna forget around with it later.

more stuff

-snip-
Looking really good! But... does the backpack go through the hood?

Hope you fix it soon, as in actually fix it and not take 5 months

Compare files using a file comparison website

Compare files using a file comparison website

I already have all the diffs (I'm using git), I just have no idea what to keep

I already have all the diffs (I'm using git), I just have no idea what to keep
Keep what is important, run some tests and see if anything changes or causes bugs.

Please fix it soon aaaaaaaa

Please fix it soon aaaaaaaa

For the time being I just applied the fix on top of the upstream repository state (even though this means even more mismatch between local copies).
It's untested, but I'm almost certain it should fix it.

Redownload the plugin from GitHub.

• Fixed character encoding (:s/ascii/cp1252/).
  • Fixed artificial mesh limit (you should now be able to work with thousands of meshes instead of 118, not that Badspot's node methods handle them very well though, so stay below 256)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:01:55 AM by portify »

YUS. I'll try it out when I get home :D