[Blender] New DTS plugin

Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133518 times)

Sorry for the bump, but I'm trying to get static shapes to have collision and I need detail levels to do that. I saw a picture of it earlier in this topic, but I can't figure it out. How would I do this using the new exporter?

What the heck, I spent almost all day working on a car for this error to forget up the file, goddamnit.

Is it possible to export a constant looping animation with this?

Is there a way to export a animation?

I've been able to export steering wheel animation and have it work just fine, and I also exported a animation for the blade on the bottom of my lawn mower to spin, but it only spins once when I have it play when the vehicle spawns, and I don't want to have to do a constant loop in the script to make it work, I would rather just have the animation itself cycle in a loop.

I've been able to export steering wheel animation and have it work just fine, and I also exported a animation for the blade on the bottom of my lawn mower to spin, but it only spins once when I have it play when the vehicle spawns, and I don't want to have to do a constant loop in the script to make it work, I would rather just have the animation itself cycle in a loop.
the animation needs to be labeled cyclic but as far as i know there's no way to do it with ports exporter. unless port put in some method to label animations as cyclic, or is using some default blender variable to determine it.

mind if i ask to see your .blend? im interested in making vehicles and having a reference would be very helpful.

I've been able to export steering wheel animation and have it work just fine
It'll exported a brakelights animation too?

the animation needs to be labeled cyclic but as far as i know there's no way to do it with ports exporter. unless port put in some method to label animations as cyclic, or is using some default blender variable to determine it.

mind if i ask to see your .blend? im interested in making vehicles and having a reference would be very helpful.

Add me on steam I might be able to give you a base model to work off of.

It'll exported a brakelights animation too?

Most likely, I've been able to export all sorts of animations with ports exporter. It's just having a cyclic animation is the problem. It's a bit stressful to get it to export correctly though.

Most likely, I've been able to export all sorts of animations with ports exporter. It's just having a cyclic animation is the problem. It's a bit stressful to get it to export correctly though.
hmm just export animations that is empties or bones?

Add me on steam I might be able to give you a base model to work off of.
I think I figured it out, but I still will, thank you
hmm just export animations that is empties or bones?
For some reason, the new exporter doesn't work with armatures/bones properly. I believe you have to use empties and name them what you would name the bone.

the new exporter doesn't work with armatures/bones properly. I believe you have to use empties and name them what you would name the bone.
Ah okay I'll try use empties

-dumb supersuit12 is dumb-
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:59:30 PM by SuperSuit12 »

When I exported the Wildcat and test ingame it showed a this:

How I fix it? o.O

Did you check off transparent in the material settings? did you include the materials in the same folder as the dts?

congrats on getting it ingame though that's cool