Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17621 times)

stop right there

Quote from: Alternat¡ve
link=topic=281104.msg8422378#msg8422378 date=1435270803
criminal scum

Didn't you message me getting mad at me for calling a brony in a fursuit an autist?

Didn't you message me getting mad at me for calling a brony in a fursuit an autist?
Yes and it was partial inspiration for this.

Yes and it was partial inspiration for this.
Oh and you didn't call a brony an autist you stated all bronies are autists.

Oh and you didn't call a brony an autist you stated all bronies are autists.

In honesty, most of them are just furfriends in denial. I never stated all were autists, but it's like feminists. Not all are horrible people, but most are.

In honesty, most of them are just furfriends in denial. I never stated all were autists, but it's like feminists. Not all are horrible people, but most are.
And this is based on interaction or lack there of on the Internet?

The Internet is like giving a bunch of people megaphones. The actually normal people won't use them to try an communicate with others close by but, the obnoxious ones will use them in an attempt to gain attention thus drowning out the normal ones and making them inaudible.

How many bronies have you had an actual conversation with irl?

And this is based on interaction or lack there of on the Internet?

The Internet is like giving a bunch of people megaphones. The actually normal people won't use them to try an communicate with others close by but, the obnoxious ones will use them in an attempt to gain attention thus drowning out the normal ones and making them inaudible.

How many bronies have you had an actual conversation with irl?

Plenty. I had a friend who used to be a brony, and I've met many because I was ONCE a brony. I've cleaned myself up since then but honestly, from those that i've met in my time being one, they honestly didn't seem to be mentally okay.

then you are an autist too

Plenty. I had a friend who used to be a brony, and I've met many because I was ONCE a brony. I've cleaned myself up since then but honestly, from those that i've met in my time being one, they honestly didn't seem to be mentally okay.

Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black

I was ONCE a brony. I've cleaned myself up since then
you make it sound like being a brony is an addictive drug

dude

(whispers)

you got any...
brony?

10 grams of brony
up in the air!!

Can any of you bronies or furries here give me a "deep" reason as to why you like cartoon animal research?