Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17631 times)

Can any of you bronies or furries here give me a "deep" reason as to why you like cartoon animal research?
you don't choose what your dong gets hard at

you don't choose what your dong gets hard at
If i stared at a nice pair of fox lady titties i might get hard but my mind would say "Hey, don't you think this is forgetin weird" and i'd be like "yeah, ima stop looking at it"

Can any of you bronies or furries here give me a "deep" reason as to why you like cartoon animal research?
a lot of furries on here do it to fit in
won't list but there's quite a few

Not every single one is into research. This is a very ignorant thing to say.

If i stared at a nice pair of fox lady titties i might get hard

a few edits to your post and you explained it yourself

theres no deep reason to it its just forgetin research

This is a very ignorant thing to say.

I mean it might be considered ignorant if he actually said it in the first place

Not every single one is into research. This is a very ignorant thing to say.
I saw a survey at a convention that reported only like 30-something %. It may seem like a lot but consider that it's the same for any other group. It seems like every person I know who's into anime is also into hentai, and many of them stranger sub special interestes (loli, tentacle, etc) and a few with no problems openly taking about all the hentai games they play.

There is no "deep" reason for this. It's just an existing interest (cartoon animals, Japanese animation, whatever it may be) colliding with the high love drive of teens/young adults

The difference with furries is that brightly colored animal characters stand out far more than human characters.

I mean it might be considered ignorant if he actually said it in the first place
He didn't outright say it but the way he worded it suggests it

He didn't outright say it but the way he worded it suggests it

Maybe if you interpret it that way, but I think his post was pretty crystal clear with nothing else to read in-between the lines

If i stared at a nice pair of fox lady titties i might get hard but my mind would say "Hey, don't you think this is forgetin weird" and i'd be like "yeah, ima stop looking at it"
i put peanut butter on my balls and someone in a dog fursuit licked them

a few edits to your post and you explained it yourself

theres no deep reason to it its just forgetin research
you must have missed the quotation marks around "deep"
quoting the op
Some of these people have reasons that are very deep for why they like it.
still waiting to see a "deep" reason

quoting the op still waiting to see a "deep" reason
.....................they're gay.

quoting the op still waiting to see a "deep" reason

moltenkitten was talking about the interest itself not research

I will however say that having a "deep reason" to liking a cartoon show is a little shallow, his reasoning is childish.
seek a psychiatrist \/ if you have depression

Some are like me and have depression and need something warm and fuzzy to hold on to avoid putting themselves six feet under.

When I was a kid, I liked cartoon animal stuff. So do a lot of kids, that's why they're featured in so much stuff marketed towards them. I never outgrew it. I found similar people, i talk and play games with them online. I meet up with local ones at parks/restaurants/zoos/whatever to talk, play games, get outside, or whatever. Just hangout; do something more than sit inside. I go to conventions to meet up with friends from other states. We hang out and have fun.

It's just an interest I never outgrew and just have fun with. There is no "deep reason" for me, and I can't imagine what a reason as deep as Molten is suggesting could be. If I'm feeling a little down, sure it'll help, but so will any other interest so that's not really a valid point. Sometimes I'll play a game, or read a book, or talk to a friend. But not if you're legitimately depressed like Molten said. See a psychiatrist

Here let me bold where he said everyone likes research
By this logic everyone on this forum likes Lego research

My wording on this was very bad, there really is no deep reason to it. That said they deserve just as much respect as anyone else even if they like something considered childish.

I don't give a forget what other people like and watch. I just don't want to see it or hear about it.