Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17614 times)

you should stop hating on flatflyer like it's the hottest stuff when it's really just a cry for attention or a longing to"fit in" with some group.

this
this to everyone who is a jackass for no reason to a certain group of people just to 'fit in'
guys
there isn't even a cool group of people here
at all

I became the owner of Setro hate club.
Don't judge people by groups they are in B)

haaaahhhh...

alright look

I'll stop stuffting on flat. I can't change the way I feel, but I won't make a target out of him anymore. I'm sorry. no one in particular deserves to be a target. sometimes.

this
this to everyone who is a jackass for no reason to a certain group of people just to 'fit in'
guys
there isn't even a cool group of people here
at all

I don't know about other people, but I've never been hateful for attention or for a longing to fit in.

also I hope you know akio is just turning around what I said lol

I'll stop stuffting on flat. I can't change the way I feel, but I won't make a target out of him anymore. I'm sorry. no one in particular deserves to be a target. sometimes.

Nobody's falling for that bullstuff

Nobody's falling for that bullstuff

I'm willing to get over it at this point, so what were you trying to convince me of the whole time?

I'm willing to get over it at this point, so what were you trying to convince me of the whole time?

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm calling you out for your stuff after you said people are getting stuff on because they flaunt their fandom

They don't, stuffheads like you target them specifically

i said i'd stop

can you chill out

I'm not "chilling out" until you're forcibly removed from the forum so I don't have to look at you harass anyone for a stupid reason

I'm not "chilling out" until you're forcibly removed from the forum so I don't have to look at you harass anyone for a stupid reason

stop

ike take it down a notch dude

That's about as mature as me targeting someone for liking something I don't like.

That's about as mature as me targeting someone for liking something I don't like.

Right, not wanting to see somebody/some people being verbally attacked anymore isn't mature. I happen to like browsing the forum in my spare time and it upsets me to see people like you stuffting up the place because it's apparently cool to do that

Somebody brought up a good point before, asking what the forget flatflyer even did to get so many people to randomly stuff on him. It's a good example of people getting singled out because they're part of some group or fandom or whatever

I'm just straight up sick of it

...I find this ironic.

Well look, Ike. It isn't cool to do that, I've acknowledged that, and I'm not going to do it anymore. I'm sorry for when I have done it, and I don't want this site making me feeling any stufftier because of the (deserved) backlash I receive from my actions on it when I've got enough problems to deal with in real life.

This place is supposed to be a haven, not another source of stress.