Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17629 times)

Well look, Ike. It isn't cool to do that, I've acknowledged that, and I'm not going to do it anymore. I'm sorry for when I have done it, and I don't want this site making me feeling any stufftier because of the (deserved) backlash I receive from my actions on it when I've got enough problems to deal with in real life.

And I'm sorry for lashing out like I did. Sometimes it's pretty easy to forget there's another person behind the user :u

You're right though about the haven part, this is supposed to be a place to have fun posting, not to get caught up in dumb mudslinging fights and burning other users at the stake for no reason. I do admit I've gotten caught up in some of that dumb stuff in the past without realizing it, it's not easy to avoid doing.

Just please remember that when you belittle somebody like that, you're doing it to an actual person with actual feelings. Those words stick

This place is supposed to be a haven, not another source of stress.

it's not a haven at all sorry

it's not a haven at all sorry

come on it's kind of a haven

I am in a special interest forum (that will remain un-named) that's more than a haven than this stuffhole.  And no, it's because lewd things are allowed.

The aforementioned I am in is usually quiet.  The worst I see on it is...probably (very rarely) some weird cultist posting non-sense about their weird religion, which usually gets taken care of rather quickly.

I am in a special interest forum (that will remain un-named) that's more than a haven than this stuffhole.  And no, it's because lewd things are allowed.

The aforementioned I am in is usually quiet.  The worst I see on it is...probably (very rarely) some weird cultist posting non-sense about their weird religion, which usually gets taken care of rather quickly.
What special interest?

a haven with the occasional riot and leader executing somebody

What special interest?
I'll PM it to you.
I think Sanctuary from Borderlands 2 is a better example.

my name is not important

That's what makes it a haven to meee :^)

I love judging people and will continue to do so.
Dont roll with people whom forget up your reputation if you are so concerned about assumptions.

I love judging people and will continue to do so.
Dont roll with people whom forget up your reputation if you are so concerned about assumptions.
Just because you don't have anyone to relate to doesn't mean you need to be so pissing about it to people who do.

I am in a special interest forum (that will remain un-named) that's more than a haven than this stuffhole.
Okay, just keep in mind that this place is also a haven compared to actual stuffhole forums on the internet.