Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17626 times)

That being said you are human and some humans are terrorists but they also consider themselves human. Does that make you a terrorist because you both consider yourselves human?

this is ridiculous

you didn't choose to be a human. no one does, they just are. and this is such a vastly larger group of people, so much that you can't even comprehend the number of humans on this earth. we're also the only ones sentient enough to make generalizations.

this is ridiculous

you didn't choose to be a human. no one does, they just are. and this is such a vastly larger group of people, so much that you can't even comprehend the number of humans on this earth. we're also the only ones sentient enough to make generalizations.

um i didnt CHOOSE to be a wolf trapped in a humans body jeez some people are just so insensitive to us wolf-kin smh

I feel like I should bring this up
Can we please, as a forum, as a society, get over the fact that other people might watch TV shows that you don't like?  Someone else liking something does not hurt you.  You do not have to defend your masculinity by constantly announcing that you, in fact, do not like a show about girls or ponies or whatever.  Doing this makes you seem really insecure and delusional - as if you think that everyone who speaks is speaking to or about you.  

you'd be asking wayyy too much from me then

I've said this several times before, but I'll say it again
This hatred you speak of really isn't a thing. It's there, sure, but it's mostly just people hiding behind anonymity hopping aboard the edge-bandwagon.
Hop offline, and get out of high school, and you'll find most people don't hate them because they're not surrounded by peers who also hate them, and those that do stay quiet because they don't have anonymity to hide behind when people hop to your defense and say "so?"

this is ridiculous

You also don't choose what you like and don't like, it is pre programmed from the moment you are born. People don't just wake up and go "I think I am gonna be gay today".

I'm just going to go on a wild guess and say this has to do with bronies before I read it.

You also don't choose what you like and don't like, it is pre programmed from the moment you are born. People don't just wake up and go "I think I am gonna be gay today".
What's with you and bad comparisons
Comparing casual interests to loveuality doesn't work...

You kind of do choose who you want to hang out with, though...

Learn to ignore is my one and only advice.

That being said you are human and some humans are terrorists but they also consider themselves human. Does that make you a terrorist because you both consider yourselves human?
Wait what no. This is a ridiculo-
Ugh, okay look newspeed. I can already tell you're not very good at making brown townogies. So, what about you try not to make any more of them so you can save yourself from looking like a fool again.

i just didn't CHOOSE to be a nintendo fanboy, i was BORN to be a nintendo fanboy

Wait what no. This is a ridiculo- Ugh, okay look newspeed. I can already tell you're not very good at making brown townogies. So, what about you try not to make any more of them so you can save yourself from looking like a fool again.
Ok I am gonna stop making brown townogies and hope others will make some that make sense. Also please don't call me newspeed.

you didn't CHOOSE to be newspeed, you were BORN newspeed

Ok I am gonna stop making brown townogies and hope others will make some that make sense. Also please don't call me newspeed.

you ARE newspeed. that's what you made your reputation as. own up to it and stop shifting the responsibility on people who more than likely won't change their views. with that in mind you have to take the advice that everyone in the thread has been giving you and simply do your best to ignore the "haters" as long as you openly express that you're part of a fandom.