Author Topic: So I just found out my mom has lung cancer.  (Read 26287 times)

Last I saw, Canteloupe was spamming one-word forum topics, but that's not directly relevant to OP's situation with his ill mother.

ocelotus posted gay research ffs

Wait what the heck?!

he's also stuffposting now that he's given up the ruse.

Well, even though he actually was lying and just did something atrocious, I still stand by my defense of his now-definitely-made-up situation as the right thing to have done. Innocent until proven guilty.

looks like tonight we're playing lemmings handicap edition

I'm not being ignorant of anything, though. Seventh says he has facts that supposely prove ocelotus is undeniably lying but they're loaded with assumptions and presuppositions.
There is not even one single point that was made by him that showed even the remotest hint of assumption. Every single bit of the points about the proper and universal procedure for diagnosing cancer was objectively correct, and the fact that you're willing to suspend all notion of rational thought from your poor little god-fearing head is an indicator that you have no conception of rational argument and are in no place to tell anyone what is and isn't true. Your entire argument, if it could even be called that, has been "i want to forgive him because it's a good thing to do and anything you say to the contrary is just an assumption," and completely ignoring Seventh's demands for reasoning as to why anything he said was not absolute objective fact. You are, in fact, ignorant, even willfully so, and there's no belief and no person to blame but yourself.
lol ur a loving handicap where was he being ignorant
At this point, it's fairly obvious that everything you say is masterfully crafted to be the most pretentious, assholish, and stupidest thing concievable. Nothing you say should hold any weight with anyone here, and your posts are idiotic and do not belong anywhere.

In the time it took me to type this, 19 replies were posted. It could be said that this thread grows like cancer.

Jubel, CBD has been scientifically proven to fight cancer
http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
It has nothing to do with smoking weed and saying "weed is the cure!!!1"
Seriously, do some research man. Whether you wanna believe it or not is up to you.
if you wanna get techinical, it only treat symptoms of cancer. it doesnt actually do anything to your tumors

A. You assume all cancers are detected in only a specific set of ways that you dictated.
No, he's assuming that lung cancer is only able detected in the specific way that lung cancer is detected. That is not an assumption. A doctor cannot look at you and say for certain "You have cancer."

B. You assume his mom's checkup was just an ordinary checkup, nothing more. For all we know OP didn't know the exact details of what her checkup constituted and may have been different than what we may all be thinking.
He said it was a physical. Physicals don't detect lung cancer. Not to mention he just forum Self Deleted, so I think it's a safe bet he's tactically getting the forget out because we got him.

Jubel, CBD has been scientifically proven to fight cancer
http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
It has nothing to do with smoking weed and saying "weed is the cure!!!1"
Seriously, do some research man. Whether you wanna believe it or not is up to you.
Well they don't really fight the cancer directly. It's more like a painkiller in the sense it might help with the side effects.
To be fair the sources cancer.gov has been garnering on the subject is expanding which is good, but my mind isn't swayed that it actually helps fight the disease itself.

I'm open to change my mind once more consistent research pops up but right now it's all over the place and isn't done on human subjects all too often.

Well, even though he actually was lying and just did something atrocious, I still stand by my defense of his now-definitely-made-up situation as the right thing to have done. Innocent until proven guilty.

no son

no

I was hoping you would LEAAAARN from this

no son

no

I was hoping you would LEAAAARN from this
What needs to be learned here is forgiveness, but apparently that's something only meant for "ignorant" people.

conspiracy: cantaloupe and ocelot are the same person