Author Topic: So I just found out my mom has lung cancer.  (Read 26288 times)

conspiracy: cantaloupe and ocelot are the same person

ding ding ding

What needs to be learned here is forgiveness, but apparently that's something only meant for "ignorant" people.
Ignoring all evidence and instead choosing to blindly forgive anyone for anything is something only done by ignorant people.

Then let them take advantage of you. I'd rather go to my grave beause I was loving to a stranger who then stabbed me in the back than to live after ignoring the pleas of help from that stranger.
A. You assume all cancers are detected in only a specific set of ways that you dictated.
B. You assume his mom's checkup was just an ordinary checkup, nothing more. For all we know OP didn't know the exact details of what her checkup constituted and may have been different than what we may all be thinking.
Last I saw, Canteloupe was spamming one-word forum topics, but that's not directly relevant to OP's situation with his ill mother.

dude i totally agree with you. why wouldn't you defend this guy? why would someone like him ever lie...............

What needs to be learned here is forgiveness, but apparently that's something only meant for "ignorant" people.

reserve your forgiveness for people who haven't completely proven there's no reason to forgive them.

Why are you putting a Sad face? If you were serious about the matter you would have told family members and friends. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE REMOVED BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOCKLAND, SURE IT'S DRAMA, BUT NOT IN BLOCKLAND! HE HAS TRICKED YOU ALL INTO FIGHTING WHETHER NOT HIS MOM IS "Sick" Seriously though, haven't you guys figured out now. This is what he wanted to happen. He got everyone to start screaming at each other and peoples accounts are going to get banned now. Just ignore this handicapped AND PATHETIC Topic and go look at some other Drama topic. This is NOT worth the time, and if you are actually smart. You will stop actually GIVING A **** about this handicapped post and keep living on with your life.

Also I don't believe this guy for even a single second
/Nosupport
I don support Liars.
Peace

Didn't you just eat stuff for the exact same thing you're preaching now?

Ignoring all evidence and instead choosing to blindly forgive anyone for anything is something only done by ignorant people.
On the contrary, I didn't ignore the evidence. I rejected it because it's a poor excuse for evidence, full of assumptions, presuppositions, and conjecture.

If I am ignorant for being so forgiving, then that is yet again another badge I will proudly wear.

Why are you putting a Sad face? If you were serious about the matter you would have told family members and friends. THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE REMOVED BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOCKLAND, SURE IT'S DRAMA, BUT NOT IN BLOCKLAND! HE HAS TRICKED YOU ALL INTO FIGHTING WHETHER NOT HIS MOM IS "Sick" Seriously though, haven't you guys figured out now. This is what he wanted to happen. He got everyone to start screaming at each other and peoples accounts are going to get banned now. Just ignore this handicapped AND PATHETIC Topic and go look at some other Drama topic. This is NOT worth the time, and if you are actually smart. You will stop actually GIVING A **** about this handicapped post and keep living on with your life.

Also I don't believe this guy for even a single second
/Nosupport
I don support Liars.
Peace
self-censoring and believing this guy to be serious
we have a winner

I rejected it because it's a poor excuse for evidence, full of assumptions, presuppositions, and conjecture.
I think I said this before but you flat-out ignored me:

Show me a single assumption that I made in my rationale, and I'll explain why it isn't an assumption.

a poor excuse for evidence, full of assumptions, presuppositions, and conjecture.

you have yet to prove this.

On the contrary, I didn't ignore the evidence. I rejected it because it's a poor excuse for evidence, full of assumptions, presuppositions, and conjecture.

If I am ignorant for being so forgiving, then that is yet again another badge I will proudly wear.

LOOK AT OFF TOPIC PLEASE

LOOK AT OP'S LATEST POSTS PLEASE

rip op and cantaloupe
you had a good run of maybe 20 minutes

You did not refute them, but rather feebly attempted and failed to call them out on their accuracy, and have thus far only ever said thst they are assumptions without explaining why. Your ignorance derives from your ability to ignore this fact and continue to hand out forgiveness like cookies, and wearing a badge of ignorance proudly is a stupid thing to do if you value anything other than your unfounded and miserable beliefs and idealism.