Poll

Should it be enforced.

No.
20 (17.1%)
Yes.
97 (82.9%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Can the "No Ban Evasion" rule please be re-enforced?  (Read 9862 times)

but there has to be better ways for badspot to make money than just letting problem users come back to make the forums a stufftier place. if you were at a party with a $5 at the door charge, and a crackhead kept on coming into the party, breaking stuff, yelling, and peeing on furniture, and then each time he was thrown out would immediately cough up 5 bucks, would you honestly think "oh well that's fine cus he's paying and the host is a cool dude", or would you say "hey, i paid my 5 bucks too and it's making my time here worse, i don't care that it's getting you extra pocket money, stop letting him in".
except badspot is standing behind a brick wall while all the handicaps throw their stuff at each other in another room, while he sits back and makes money. why would he care unless they did something actually malicious, a few extra $5's wont hurt

also who is path

this part of the eula is really loving strange, honestly. we've had multiple people inject stuff into their blockland such as superload.dll and antidote.dll and they have not been revoked or been told that they have broken the eula. wouldn't this injection stuff be breaking term two or whatever?

They are breaking the license, but I don't think anybody wants to actually report them for it. Also Badspot is the official owner of Blockland, which means he may break his own license if he feels like it.

But in technical terms, they can get their accounts revoked. Anybody who has superload or antidote can get revoked.

except badspot is standing behind a brick wall while all the handicaps throw their stuff at each other in another room, while he sits back and makes money. why would he care unless they did something actually malicious, a few extra $5's wont hurt

also who is path

1. Badspot isn't just sitting back and letting all the money come in. He's not taking advantage of handicaps who keep buying new keys only to get them revoked. He's actually following a standard for End User License Agreements. In any game, breaking the EULA will get your license terminated indefinitely or as the license dictates it. Don't assume stuff like that.

2. I'm Path, in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Path is probably computermix, the guy who made blhack.dll.

path is mustang.
val is computermix.

path is mustang.
val is computermix.

^^^

Right on target

Never heard of mustang
that's because he's never been significant or relevant. just another kid who got his hands on blhack.dll.

that's because he's never been significant or relevant. just another kid who got his hands on blhack.dll.

Right on target again. You never fail to impress, Echio.

At the end of the day it's just another way to get some decent cash out of someone. That'd be the only reason though.

Problem users come back but it's not like you have to put up with them for so long until they get banned again.

We need a relevant subtitle with a picture of Badspot wearing a tophat and holding a fancy gold cane.

"Blockland Forums – Capitalism at work!"

i wouldnt mind some 4chan-esque banners at the top of the website with some blockland forums bs written on them
imo it would be hilarious