Author Topic: Giant as f storm coming  (Read 2199 times)

DID YOU KNOW??

It's safer to stand on a roof in a suit of armor than lie flat on the ground during a lightning storm.

And I'm actually serious.

now how the forget

Wow...that was utterly pathetic.  It just rained a bit and then it got humid.  And now it's just clouds and sunshine.

Thanks Obama

now how the forget

Something about the suit of armor being more conductive than your body, allowing the current to pass through the armor, leaving you unharmed.

I'm in your storm right about now. The wind is so fierce, along with the rain. Many tornado warnings near me.

Something about the suit of armor being more conductive than your body, allowing the current to pass through the armor, leaving you unharmed.

seems sketchy. what kind of armor would xr be referring to? like, the way I'm imagining it, the armor is probably touching your skin to transfer the current to your body.

It's raining hard where I am now.
I lost power.

seems sketchy. what kind of armor would xr be referring to? like, the way I'm imagining it, the armor is probably touching your skin to transfer the current to your body.
Electricity always takes the path of least resistance. If that happens to be the metal, then it'll take that route instead.

Yes this. I think there's a video I saw it in recently although I'd already heard of it. Lemme find it.

Here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxDgd3D_bU

Also tells why lying down is a bad idea.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:28:22 PM by XR-7 »

Yes this. I think there's a video I saw it in recently although I'd already heard of it. Lemme find it.

Here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxDgd3D_bU

Also tells why lying down is a bad idea.

well hot damn, that's good to know.

so if you can't help it, pop a squat and skedaddle.