Author Topic: Sheepocalypse is moving to Flint MI  (Read 549 times)

A little backstory here:
My dad recently got laid off, the factory he worked at had a massive lawsuit and is going out of business. My mom works as well, but its extremely hard to provide a family of 4. (Me, my dad, mom, and brother.) This was around April. My dad has been trying to look for a job ever since, but the jobs he found were low paying and the well paying ones were some that he couldn't qualify for. Few weeks ago my parents started looking for different housing. Our house now is pretty decent and I've lived in it all of my life. We just can't afford it.
So on the bright side, we will sell this house and get a good amount for it, which can support us for a long time. We found a home which is pretty small(er) than my house. Its 1 floor plus the basement, but its still okayish enough for a 4 person family, and its cheap. My dad will look for a job in MI, and we're positive that he'll get one since Flint is lived in by the trash not as civilized people.

So ye forum, I'll expect to be at my new home in August. I'm a little worried, Flint is a very violent and crime ridden area. I'm lucky enough to have parents with carry conceal licenses, but they only apply for a few East coast states. They have already started trying to get one though.
I have a low amount of "street logic", and I know the school I'm gonna go to won't be the best, but we're trying to find a good one.

Any Michigan forumers that live close to me?
/dis

Hey anything is better than delaware

yeah i heard illinois is a lot better

I live in Michigan. I hope you enjoy cold winters and hot summers.

Flint is lived in by the not as civilized people.
I'm lucky enough to have parents with carry conceal licenses
I have a low amount of "street logic"
jesus christ

disdain is a fast track to get forgeted up methinks

hey man im just southeast of you in 'hio hook me up sometime babe

haha lol wait that's a 6 hour drive

wheeep :(

But MI has sales tax
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:07:06 PM by Sheepocalypse »

But MI has sales tax
having no sales tax is the best aspect of this flat state