Author Topic: Looking for a cool game, any ideas?  (Read 2499 times)

I can't get SS13 to work, I tried downloading the client and it's like, it won't open because it's "already open" but it's not, I opened as admin and it worked... but how are you suppose to start off in this game? Just go nooben around all like "W0W WH4T DOES FAT BUTT0N DO WOW IDK WHAT THE F*CK I'M D00ING!!1!"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:00:14 PM by Yin Yang »

this is on steam too btw (early access version costs ofc)

the demo is free, fun,  and lengthy
http://www.cross-code.com/en/home

a fairly lengthy demo to a cool game I found a month ago. i wanted to make a thread on it but im lazy

this can either run in your browser (it's made in html5) or can be downloaded for a better resolution and faster loading screens
^
also try not to bump this thread. cause every time i quote an old  post someone does lol
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:58:34 PM by Trogtor »

Isn't that an RPG? Kinda not into those, looking more at management, maintenance, automation, creation, that sort of thing. Kinda like FTL, or modded Minecraft or something. But i'm kinda getting sick of minecraft and voxel games as a whole now

Starting up SS13 here and setting up my char

Choose disabilities
Needs Glasses: No
Coughing: No
Seizures: No
Tourettes/Twitching: No
Nervousness: No
[Done] [Reset]

damn they're thuro
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:12:31 PM by Yin Yang »

I can't get SS13 to work, I tried downloading the client and it's like, it won't open because it's "already open" but it's not, I opened as admin and it worked... but how are you suppose to start off in this game? Just go nooben around all like "W0W WH4T DOES FAT BUTT0N DO WOW IDK WHAT THE F*CK I'M D00ING!!1!"
assuming you know how to join a server this guide really helps (usually if you're joining a server running tgstation/bay station code)
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Starter_guide
i can walk you through some more in-depth stuff too if you have steam and if i have free time
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:09:07 PM by fireking »

What?! Why does that version look decent?? The version i'm playing looks like barebones HTML

Yeah i'm sorry i can't do this game
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:24:37 PM by Yin Yang »

What?! Why does that version look decent?? The version i'm playing looks like barebones HTML
oh, haha, forgot to mention. each server is a branch of SS13 itself, each with their own little cool features. it's a bit complicated to get started with, but once you learn the ropes, it becomes pretty kickass.

although, i'm not sure what you mean by barebones HTML lol. the byond client is kind of like a launcher

just join a server, i started out on paradise station. very populated, minimal lag, and there should be a couple people there willing to help you out. it's a roleplaying game... probably should have mentioned that too

uh, can you take a picture? you might have started dreamdeamon or something instead of byond client which is what flame posted

This is just not my thing i'm sorry

This is just not my thing i'm sorry
it's fine lol, not a lot of people like SS13 iirc
i just remembered about Mount and Blade, specifically Warband. its pretty neat because you can slowly build a troop that follows you over time, and you can pillage villages or trade (i think). combat is cool too. would recommend.

Anybody else got any ideas?

Cities in motion maybe?

oh forget, i totally forgot about this series. get roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum, new one is stuff. or, if you want even better gameplay at the lack of graphics (personal opinion... i love RTC2's graphics), get roller coaster tycoon 2.

haha, damn, you reminded me of my rtc3 park building days. some parks were kickass

im sorry but my OCD is kicking in, and I was genuinely confused and googled rtc just to see if it was a different thing.  but isn't the acronym rct?  or am i an idiot?

No, it was just a typo,