Poll

Why do you think Badspot joined my server?

To collect info
To play a little
To play ALOT
Just to make me make this forum post
He probably never joined...

Author Topic: Badspot has joined my server before?  (Read 2557 times)

-snip-
Ah, awesome!
I knew we were going to update land!

EDIT: Explains why Badspot is being so active now...

I doubt that Badspot gets any entertainment from this game anymore. The likelihood of him joining on a server and staying to play are slim to none.
Just recently he joined quite a bit of servers, but he left them before spawning.

this one time badspot joined my server flew around for 1 minute and then left

Maybe he did same thing in your server.
No, he was actually there for a couple minutes before he left.
The server has lots of addons...

Badapot never joined my server );

Badspot once joined my server when it was just me and 2 other friends. He jetted around, looked at some of the builds, then left.

badspot joins a server, saves the build, then puts it in a super secret vault for safekeeping

that's my guess anyway

He once joined my server for about 15 minutes loading add-ons. Left before spawning (which he must have been nearing after 15 minutes), which leads me to believe he's collecting some sort of add-on/network data. Might have something to do with the "game-breaking update" he spoke about a year ago?

Might have something to do with the "game-breaking update" he spoke about a year ago?
What?

He once joined my server for about 15 minutes loading add-ons. Left before spawning (which he must have been nearing after 15 minutes), which leads me to believe he's collecting some sort of add-on/network data. Might have something to do with the "game-breaking update" he spoke about a year ago?
What?
We do not speak of such things

We do not speak of such things
that knowledge is forbidden

We dont know whats happening,any investigation has be-*Static*

Anyways,he might be collecting data of servers for something like a update or hes actually communicating to something like a alien race.