Who here dislikes trans people?

Author Topic: Who here dislikes trans people?  (Read 40579 times)

I don't give a stuff about your gender or love or whatever special snowflake thing people cook up as long as the whole point of it is not to gain attention/drama/whatever. It's your life, go ahead.

This whole drama smells a bit attention-whory too. Exactly what is the point? If I say 'i don't like transgender people for x and y' will that make me bad in your eyes? Even if i never raise a voice against trans people?

A better way to put it would be 'who actually attacks transgender people', but even then, if they are going to attack you you will find out either way, no?

i dont care for trans people but i know i dont like you

i dont care for trans people but i know i dont like you
Yeah, lmao. Like, I'm sure there are people who dislike trans people and thus don't like you, there's plausibly two or three of those people around here, but thinking that that automatically means anyone who dislikes you doesn't like trans people? Oh please, that's the most immature thing I've seen around here. Grow the hell up, lol, quit using whatever gender identity issues you might have as a defense mechanism.

I don't give a stuff about your gender or love or whatever special snowflake thing people cook up as long as the whole point of it is not to gain attention/drama/whatever. It's your life, go ahead.

This whole drama smells a bit attention-whory too. Exactly what is the point? If I say 'i don't like transgender people for x and y' will that make me bad in your eyes? Even if i never raise a voice against trans people?

A better way to put it would be 'who actually attacks transgender people', but even then, if they are going to attack you you will find out either way, no?

Me: *Doesn't really enjoy being insulted and called a handicap*
Me: Hey everyone if you are going to insult me and call me a handicap, please tell me here so I don't waste my time joining your server and causing unnecessary problems, as well as kinda loving up my mood for the evening.
Blockhead1134: I will insult you and call you a handicap if you join my server.
Me: *browsing the server list in Blockland later* Oh look, Blockhead1134's server, better not go in there and cause unnecessary problems and forget up my mood for the evening.

Is this the wrong thing to do? If someone can think of a better solution please enlighten me and I'll lock this.

for some reason i know more trans people that are furries than not furries. i've only met like one non-furry trans person, who you all know as the special interest master

Is this the wrong thing to do?
Yes.

If someone can think of a better solution please enlighten me and I'll lock this.
Dealing with it when/if it happens.

If someone can think of a better solution please enlighten me and I'll lock this.
Do what everyone else does? Like, quit? Not pay attention? Grow up and deal with it normally? Not make 'who here hurts muh feels? Post here, so I can disregard your opinion as an insutl and lalala i can't hear you' threads?

People might insult anyone for anything, stop thinking that your gender crap makes you special enough to need this thread.

I'll lock this.
Nope. your stuck with people insulting you until your thread dies

also

''Gender: Female''

I could care less what's going on with other peoples bodies/loveualities/etc tbh so I have no issue with it, youre still cool to me VH

i get yelled at by people in servers every day of the week
i get told how im a "piece of stuff" and i should kill myself
i honestly don't give a stuff, but if you get mad over someone calling you out for being trans then let me just say:
you're gonna have a bad time

I could care less what's going on with other peoples bodies/loveualities/etc tbh so I have no issue with it, youre still cool to me VH

It was a large group of people who suddenly started attacking me for no reason about something that I can't help, something that made my childhood awful, and ruined my own body image. I wasn't disregarding anyone's opinion as an insult, I was being called an idiot and a handicap and a clueless friend. If those aren't insults then what are they?

I know life sucks and I know I'm never going to exist in a world where I can avoid everyone who doesn't like me, I just wanted to at least try and make my BL experience more pleasant by knowing who to avoid. If I had known even one person who was there last night would spark a firestorm against me I wouldn't have joined and life would have been a little bit better.

I honestly don't care about people being trans, as long as they don't tell me to use a different pronoun than the one I'm using.
I'm not calling you they/them/their or ze/zir/zirs or ze/hir/hirs or whatever the forget ze want me to.