Who here dislikes trans people?

Author Topic: Who here dislikes trans people?  (Read 40574 times)

You're mixing up Ethanol and Alcohol
The alcohol that's mixed into things that you drink is 'ethyl' alcohol, which is produced by yeast. The yest eat some kind of sugar or starch and turn it into carbon dioxide and alochol. In wine, the yeast eats the sugar in grape juice to create alcohol.

Ethanol that you purchase as a fuel is the same kind of alcohol found in whiskey, but it has been distilled to the point where it is nearly pure alcohol (as opposed to whiskey which is typically only 40% alcohol and 60% water).

Ethanol is an alcohol. You could put moonshine into a rugged engine and with some work it'd run on it.

But that's really besides the point, it was more of a way to get across that people should be left with their 'illnesses' if they both want it and don't suffer from it (so no anorexia etc.), despite the fact it's technically an illness.

Hmm...
At this point I think 'curing' his 'illness' would be a bigger strain than bearing with it.
Besides, why is this mental 'illness' ok to be intolerant to versus pretty much every single other mental illness?

Well evidently not as there seem to be ~21 million transgender people globally.
I feel these numbers are artificially inflated by the amount of people trying to fit in or be cool and call themselves a trans but really aren't.

At this point I think 'curing' his 'illness' would be a bigger strain than bearing with it.
Besides, why is this mental 'illness' ok to be intolerant to versus pretty much every single other mental illness?
Huh? That's what I'm wondering. Why should something like this go untreated? It's at about the same level as other things like depression and schizophrenia in terms of "incredibly difficult to do anything about."

I feel these numbers are artificially inflated by the amount of people trying to fit in or be cool and call themselves a trans but really aren't.
"Of those who identify as transgender, a majority have taken some steps to transition from one gender to another."
Doubt people trying to fit in would try that hard to fit in.

"Of those who identify as transgender, a majority have taken some steps to transition from one gender to another."
Doubt people trying to fit in would try that hard to fit in.
I'm not saying the majority is doing it for attention or to be cool, but there is a large group who probably is.

I'm not saying the majority is doing it for attention or to be cool, but there is a large group who probably is.
so if say, 20% are as you described.
That still leaves around 17 million.

Huh? That's what I'm wondering. Why should something like this go untreated? It's at about the same level as other things like depression and schizophrenia in terms of "incredibly difficult to do anything about."
Because there's no issue with the person having it, only with people around them not being able to accept it. They could lead a perfectly happy life with the illness if their environment cooperated. Depressed people can be annoying because they get you down, schizophrenics can be annoying because you can't trust them to be the same person as last time, but there's literally nothing that can annoy someone that a transgender does that isn't making you question their own loveuality (this is assuming none of those blatant attention seekers, where transgenderism is just a manifestation of a different, attention-seeking mental illness). They're still in a mental state you're familiar with (assuming you've met at least 1 man and 1 women before), just in a different exterior.

so if say, 20% are as you described.
That still leaves around 17 million.
Yeah.

lets lay some real stuff down right now

if you wouldn't forget a tranloveual given the right circumstance, you have a problem with them to a degree

lets lay some real stuff down right now

if you wouldn't forget a tranloveual given the right circumstance, you have a problem with them to a degree
O stuff you got me.
Unless they're so convincing you don't even realise.

Unless they're so convincing you don't even realise.
this
affordable love change surgery hasn't gotten good enough to fool the average person reliably

this whole thread makes my mind full of forget