Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28277 times)

I asked you a question, I'll answer after you.
what question

I asked you a question, I'll answer after you.

If you can't explain yourself then just say it

Why is it not supposed to happen? You can't seem to explain this
His explanation is because the snake and vagina were originally made to be used with one another
but he doesnt consider the fact that the p-spot in males is in just the right spot to be stimulated by a richard goin up the butt
take that

If you can't explain yourself then just say it
It's not supposed to happen because the whole point of feeling loveually attracted to someone biologically is to reproduce, which cannot happen in homoloveual beings.

Your turn.

It's not supposed to happen because the whole point of feeling loveually attracted to someone biologically is to reproduce, which cannot happen in homoloveual beings.

Your turn.

That's not a reason why it shouldn't happen biologically

what about straight pride

Straight pride is great but vagina is still kinda gross.

Your turn.
dude i want to forget pusillanimous individual but you don't need reproduction to love whoever you want to

dude i want to forget pusillanimous individual but you don't need reproduction to love whoever you want to
I know? This is demonstrated by the fact people are gay. But in science its not supposed to happen so stop loving making it normal cause it's not.

Sorry but it happens and it's normal. If you don't like it, then well you're not supposed to like it

It's always been pretty ridiculous to me that this has even been an issue. It is and always has been a matter of personal Liberty. While I'm all for religious rights, it is a basic tenant of Liberty that no person's Liberty shall impede the Liberty of another human. A church should be perfectly able to refuse to marry a gay couple, as then their liberties would be impeding your religious liberties, but in the eyes of Justice and the Law, that same gay couple should have the same liberty to marry as any other couple.

I know? This is demonstrated by the fact people are gay. But in science its not supposed to happen so stop loving making it normal cause it's not.
It's normal now

then why do men feel pleasure in their ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homoloveual_behavior_in_animals