Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28294 times)

I'm a straight Christian, mate, but this is kind of great because there will be less hate.

Not trying to start a debate; this is something people can appreciate.
In this current state I wouldn't want to berate the fate of those gays which with we congregate.

But maybe in a while all this hate will dissipate and those who disagree will separate.
You're reading too much into it and finding things that weren't said. I want the guy to post what his opinion is because I want to know what his opinion is. I won't get upset if it doesn't match up with mine because I'm not a loving baby
You certainly are receiving this like a huge baby but okay more power to you.

I'm a straight Christian, mate, but this is kind of great because there will be less hate.

Not trying to start a debate; this is something people can appreciate.
it doesn't mean there will be less hate. just because it's legal to marry in all 50 states doesn't mean it's illegal to hate gay people and discriminate against them in other ways. also, several churches have bylaws that they wrote prior to this ruling that says they can't marry same-love couples (my church is one of these, unfortunately)

You certainly are receiving this like a huge baby but okay more power to you.

All I want is to have the guy share his opinion and have a nice, peaceful discussion about it without having tools like you prod him for disagreeing with you

Obviously that isn't happening either way

ITT: Aces stuffs on someone because he didn't post his opinion out of fear of getting shat on, calls Ike a baby.

"Celebrate the achievement of a desired goal. Celebrate the opportunity for a new expression of commitment to a partner. Celebrate the availability of new benefits.
But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

All I want is to have the guy share his opinion and have a nice, peaceful discussion about it without having tools like you prod him for disagreeing with you
He can 100% disagree with me trust me I will sleep at night knowing yet another someone on the Blockland Forums doesn't accept gay marriage.

He can 100% disagree with me trust me I will sleep at night knowing yet another someone on the Blockland Forums doesn't accept gay marriage.

You can cry about the forum on your own time, I want to hear Afraidanna's opinion regardless

I don't know what you've gotten in your head but my issue isn't about you, it's about him not posting his opinion

You're so stupid you are bashing someone who has yet to even state their opinion even though you think you know what they're gonna say you really went full handicap on this one

I'm christian - I don't see too much wrong with gay people or legalizing it.

I'm not bothering them and they're happy so they leave us alone too in turn.

also :

aces has a history of being a rabid sjw liberal who is radically intolerant of anyone who even suggests they might hold some differing opinion on something

if only you knew what you were talking about. oh well

You can cry about the forum on your own time, I want to hear Afraidanna's opinion regardless
Wait I was crying about the forum? I didn't know acknowledging that there are a number of people against gay marriage on this forum was considered being upset with them for it.
aces has a history of being a rabid sjw liberal who is radically intolerant of anyone who even suggests they might hold some differing opinion on something
Once again I don't inherently dislike anyone who is anti-gay marriage.

if only you knew what you were talking about. oh well

I hope you're joking

I hope you're joking

please explain to me why its biblically wrong to be morally opposed to gay marriage