Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 27595 times)

I wonder if homoloveuality in humans would exist if tumblr didn't exist
Homoloveuality in humans existed and was observed in history even before the aqueduct was invented.

About the same time your mother was in her prime 20s.

Also for me gender and love are the same thing. Sorry if I don't know you're a demiloveual blue dog because honestly I would have never guessed.
I am a biloveual human being with two genitalia. I am no gender, though. I do identify as a man but you cannot tell me what I can and cannot do, cis scum.

Seriously though, gender and love are different things by definition. Putting "for me" in front of your incorrect statements makes you confirm to everyone that you are wrong.

All the gay ancient Greeks were just using ancient Tumblr

2007: when the world went gay
tumblr really does make you gay tho cus i googled it to find out when it was founded and i accidentally sucked like 10 richards. crazy stuff

tumblr really does make you gay tho cus i googled it to find out when it was founded and i accidentally sucked like 10 richards. crazy stuff
tumblr made me eat ass

sounds like you are gonna ragequit
i bet your real name is lego no-dad

hw did u kno11?!?!?!?!

You need to recognize that we are not naturally-bound species. We do what ever the forget we want.
Natural or not is not an effective argument. This is only a question of morals.
Free will is an illusion  :cookieMonster:

Homoloveuality in humans existed and was observed in history even before the aqueduct was invented.

Jesus christ, can you imagine how disgusting a 2,500 year old pusillanimous individual would be?

Seriously though, gender and love are different things by definition. Putting "for me" in front of your incorrect statements makes you confirm to everyone that you are wrong.
Not really, I think the raise of tumblr changed things.

I wonder if homoloveuality in humans would exist if tumblr didn't exist
I have severe doubts you are actually 19

your mom is an illusion
I just got served

But ur right i don't really have a mom :(