homeless guy eats stuff

Author Topic: homeless guy eats stuff  (Read 3063 times)

There's a cute homeless girl who camps out on the intersection a block away. I bet she gives a mean lewinsky for $15. Should I find out???
Heroins some stuff ain't it?

1. what was the message this video was trying to convey? what moral or theme was being shown here? discuss this with your fellow forum members.
In my opinion the theme was vulnerability, more specifically how people take advantage of people who are vulnerable. The video starts with a man insulting the homeless man. The man did this because of issues going on in his life, and he decided to take his anger out on the homeless man, knowing that he was not likely to fight back and that no one would defend him. He verbally attacked the homeless man simply because it made him feel good. Like physically violent crime, he abused the man verbally because seeing him get hurt brought him pleasure. This man is chaotic-neutral. The second man who gave the homeless man a bit of change was most likely trying to calm his conscience. He most likely could have done more for the man, but did not; I believe this is because he cared more about himself and getting on with his day than actually helping the homeless man. He is true neutral. The last man is chaotic evil. He does what he does specifically to hurt the homeless man and as we can see has no remorse. It does not benefit him in any way to feed the homeless man feces, he just does it because he is the kind of person who wants to watch the world burn.
2. homelessness is usually caused by tragic life events such as loss of loved ones, job loss and family disputes. what do you think happened to the homeless guy in this video that reduced him to his current situation?
It is hard to tell exactly what could have put the man in the position he is in without making personal judgments based on his appearance and dialogue. That being said, I can only state what my best guess would be from personal experience. He is fairly young so I assume that he has become recently homeless due to a family dispute, specifically with his parents. His parents did not like the way he acted and did not agree with his lifestyle, so they threw him out of the house.
3. what do you think the guy with the hat meant by saying "you enjoy that stuff, bro. it's good stuff."? write your own conversation between two characters that employs this literary device.
The man in the hat was being ironic. This is an example of dramatic irony. He, and the audience, knows that he has given the man literal feces, but the homeless man is unaware. It is ironic because you think he is using stuff as common slang, but he is being literal. Also, He thinks it is funny to crack jokes about the horrible thing he has done, once again showing his lack of remorse and empathy. A Classic example of this is in Romeo and Juliet, when we know that Juliet is only pretending to be dead but Romeo does not, and, in his ignorance, kills himself.
4. imagine this video from the perspective of any of the individuals who reacted to the homeless man's begging. write atleast three sentences from this perspective.
First man: "What the forget, this guy is here every day. He thinks he can just beg for money while the rest of us have to work for it? What a load of bullstuff, I'm done with him. I'm going to call this starfish out"
Second man: "Ah stuff, this homeless dude is going to ask me for change. I know he can hear that I have some in my pocket but I dont want to be an starfish. Whatever, its just a few cents anyway. It'll feel good to do something real nice for someone in need."
Third Man: "Look at this dipstuff. He's so loving stupid he doesn't even know this is real stuff in this bag. I bet he'll believe its loving fudge, hes so god damn stupid. This is going to be so loving hilarious, Im gonna tell my bros about this later when we're smoking marijuana"

I hope you also find out what the inside of a jail cell looks like.

[img ]http://www.arlnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/op-099.jpg[/img]
isn't that the maximum security cell those murderes escaped from a while ago?

I hope you also find out what the inside of a jail cell looks like.
It was full of more $10 hookers.