does anyone do remixes and stuff

Author Topic: does anyone do remixes and stuff  (Read 1809 times)

trailer park boys
had me laughing for hours

the diary of anne frank

Breaking Bad, Californication, Fringe, The X-Files, Bates Motel, Once Upon A Time, The Blacklist, Dexter, The Walking Dead, House and uhh there's probably more I've watched on Netflix but those are a few(not in any particular order either). Feel free to ask any questions about those shows but they're all very good.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:34:29 AM by Ravencroft· »

breaking bad is so good, but i could never finish the last season. i couldn't sympathize with the characters anymore

the peaky blinders

Breaking Bad was really good but I really gotta re-watch it. I binge watched the entire series in like two weeks and don't really remember much of it.

"watch everything you've heard of in the last 3 years"
will do

thanks for all the suggestions, new topic time
this is basically my "i don't feel like making 5 topics so i'm just going to change this one" topic

lol three topic switches in a row

lol three topic switches in a row
i'm going to keep doing this since there's no point in spamming up the board since i'm over the old responses
the bowl of noodles is long gone and there have been way more netflix suggestions then I need, so why gum up the board

i'm going to keep doing this since there's no point in spamming up the board since i'm over the old responses
the bowl of noodles is long gone and there have been way more netflix suggestions then I need, so why gum up the board
implying off topic could get worse