I'm sorry for trying to help, I'll make sure not to do it again

Author Topic: I'm sorry for trying to help, I'll make sure not to do it again  (Read 647 times)

-well fine then-
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:14:18 PM by XR-7 »

at least a couple fell in love and got married into a heteroloveual relationship and are totally happy now.
Then they're bi, not gay
Too many people saying "oh my friend was gay but he fell in love with a girl anyways"
No, that just means he's bi

Other than that this looks fine

Personally I don't care if someone is fine with homoloveuality or not, its not any of my business to tell them how to live. Its also not any of their business to tell me how to live (or how to burn in hell)

Then they're bi, not gay
Too many people saying "oh my friend was gay but he fell in love with a girl anyways"
No, that just means he's bi

Other than that this looks fine

Biloveual still consists of homoloveual behavior.

shun the nonbelievers

Good job being constructive.

Personally I don't care if someone is fine with homoloveuality or not, its not any of my business to tell them how to live. Its also not any of their business to tell me how to live (or how to burn in hell)

Essentially yes. All of that falls into the judgement category.

Biloveual still consists of homoloveual behavior.
Right, I'm addressing the "my gay friend turned straight!" point in general, not you specifically

Right, I'm addressing the "my gay friend turned straight!" point in general, not you specifically

Okay gotcha.

u r definitely not the right person to try to educate people rofl

What does this mean

you can believe whatever the forget you want as long as you dont try to dictate what others believe or be an starfish about it

what point is being made here and why should you be taken seriously