New Scooby Doo TV Series

Author Topic: New Scooby Doo TV Series  (Read 3367 times)

"Be Cool, Scooby-Doo"

the hell is this
looks like something out of a seth macfarlane parody

Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! is slated for a 2015 release on Boomerang
not exactly sure why an upcoming series will be airing on a network focused around nostalgic/old cartoons. guess it's just because it's another incarnation being splattered onto the scooby doo franchise

hopefully it wont be as bad as the last rendition of the series

but judging by its looks i dont think its going to be
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:36:20 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Why do they keep changing the original designs for something worse on those classic cartoon revivals? It's not like they needed to be changed, some HD, better animations and backgrounds are good enough, but noo, it's 2015 and they have to look dumber than the original for some reason.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:38:51 PM by Filipe »

why do they look like they came from deviantart

why do they look like they came from deviantart

who's the target audience lmao

i thought there was already a reboot of the show going on??? must have gotten canceled.
oh well. I'm not gonna pass judgement cause I haven't seen any of it and the picture is very little to go on. Course, I dont even watch TV, let alone cartoons so ill probably never see it lol

What? Was it made in GoAnimate?

the artstyle is stuff
I hear that. It looks like the kind of animation where the face and head move independent of each-other, and I'm really a fan of that. A little too goofy looking, but if they make the show fit the animation and style then it might be okay.

animators are getting so lazy these days. they like require a quick computer render to make an episode now. and all cartoons look like stuff now because of it.

What? Was it made in GoAnimate?
Make Professional Animated Videos!
Easy learning curve. Low budget. Simple do-it-yourself tools!

High End Results Without the Headaches!

Powerful Tools at the Click of a Mouse
Add a character, swap a background or start a scene just by dragging and dropping!

I don't know anything about this remake, but the way they drew Shaggy is loving hilarious. That earns a positive mark in my book.

oH GOD WHAT THE forget IS THIS TEEN TITANS GO PUNK ASS STYLE stuff MY EYES
THIS LOOKS LIKE SOME stuff IN GO ANIMATE OR FLASH WHAT THE forget