I need help with a memory card.

Author Topic: I need help with a memory card.  (Read 678 times)

So I recently put fallout nv onto my xbox memory card, and i got the ideato play iton my pc or atlewst mod it,
but I can only find files made at 2011.

Can anyone help?

please re-state the sentence because i can't figure out for the life of me what the forget it is that you want to do
alternate: we've got the pentagon's top cryptologists trying to figure out what the forget you just said
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:16:54 AM by Daswiruch »

My psvita hates me

I want to either play fallout nv on my pc or mod it, but there are only file from 2011 and not any of my games/apps/saves are there.

My psvita hates me

I want to either play fallout nv on my pc or mod it, but there are only file from 2011 and not any of my games/apps/saves are there.
you want to play fallout new vegas on pc, yeah i get that
but do you you actually own the game and what is it about a psvita and why is xbox memory card included if it's a pc game?!

then you can't play it on pc
Ive seen many people use xbox memory cards on pc and modding their games tho.

...xboxes have memory cards?

...xboxes have memory cards?

The 360 did, I think some versions of the console (such as the Arcade edition) came with a small 256MB memory card to supplement the lacking onboard storage. At least mine did

good luck if you're running fallout 4 on an Xbox as well, Bethesda said they would limit it to 30 fps
PC master race

good luck if you're running fallout 4 on an Xbox as well, Bethesda said they would limit it to 30 fps
PC master race
I dont really care about fps, plus I dont have an xbox one, nor a ps4.

you can't run xbox games on PC using the memory card save :^)

also fallout NV for xbox is lacking stuff that allows things like save/level editors like the GECK to work, so yeah