Author Topic: USA to Face Japan in Giant Robot Duel in 1 Year - MegaBots upgrade KickStarter  (Read 12986 times)

yay
I'll name it "robot rape" or RRR for short :^)
But "robot rape" only has two Rs

This is what I expect in the years to come.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:36:20 AM by MTrRxx »

>getting behind a scocreepg
>getting behind anything in an atlas

2spooky4u

But "robot rape" only has two Rs
Rated-18 robot rape :)
Or you can also call it handicapped robot rape if you want
Or hell, use your creativity to find a word for the 3rd R.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:18:03 PM by espio100 »

2spooky4u

I don't play this game, but I think that is being used against below par players who aren't being aware or staying on the move

the sort of rule with ranged players is to always move around and keep repositioning - also to have good awareness

2spooky4u
i mean, yeah, i guess anything would work if the other pilots are blind, sure

I don't play this game, but I think that is being used against below par players who aren't being aware or staying on the move

the sort of rule with ranged players is to always move around and keep repositioning - also to have good awareness

Most players that I've encountered have low awareness, most are easy to flank other than the ones with seismic sensors or a light scout helping out their lance. But lights always get crushed at atlas's close range, unless you are a lotus, then you can practically outrun and dodge anything.

and that's why light classes are for ranged engagements

and that's why light classes are for ranged engagements

>lights
>ranged engagements

I gotta stop you there, many lights are equipped with the following: Small lasers, medium lasers, machineguns and/or flamers. All of these, with the slight exception for medium lasers, have a small max range. Medium laser reaches a bit, but still doesn't reach far. Compared to other mediums and heavies, lights are not for ranged engagements.

This has officially become the Mech discussion thread.

Lol, Japan is good at making very "good looking" robots but i predict they're going to get their asses handed to them because the Americans might end up building based on practicality instead of looking pretty.

Lol, Japan is good at making very "good looking" robots but i predict they're going to get their asses handed to them because the Americans might end up building based on practicality instead of looking pretty.