Author Topic: What wrong with him?  (Read 1340 times)

/title

I thought should i post this screenie or not, but actually i hate this kind of dumbass people. Start telling to someone that he's starfish and it's server have "useless" add-ons for no reason. Of course you'll probably want to shut up him. Guys, he's was actually looks pretty adequate before he start saying sh*t like this.

it would be nice if you could tell us who your talking about, because i'm quite confused as to who's causing a problem

it would be nice if you could tell us who your talking about, because i'm quite confused as to who's causing a problem
The photoname is "boba fett.png",also he is talking about ussles addones so erm its probably him.

Australians are so angry all the timeits a joke dont kill me

Australians are so angry all the timeits a joke dont kill me

WE'RE NOT ALWAYS F**CKING ANGRYQSGFSDAFQSWERDFWGDSFSFSF EFASEFSEFF

its a joke dont kill me
I swear to forget. Generalise about Australians again and I'll buy you a loving beer you honest goddam cunt.

Idk man. The host seems to be at fault here. It's always an offensive thing to say "nobody cares," which is why there's a rule here against saying that.

It discredits the person who said it, and obviously they care about it if they said it. "I loving do, [insult]" seems like a proper response to such.

Serious though, I'm with Boba. Not just because he's Australian, but because he's giving you an opinion that wasn't even forgetin' offensive when it was first said. You decided to be Ultra stuffthrower 9000 and he responded in kind.

You probably do have a bunch of useless addons, don't you?

Well if I could read ebonics maybe I could help.