Author Topic: Jeetlor's Master Server spam  (Read 33895 times)

Could be malicious code added by the developer, kinda like what an update to slayer had where it deleted BL files.
As far as we know, it's unintentional.

OK i got a console.log now.

As of now there is only 1 server that has a gibberish game mode and its Jeetlors (I know he is a victim)

OK i got a console.log now.
This has nothing in it. According to this console.log you never even hosted a server.

WAIT I DONT SEE ANYMORE SPAM SERVERS IS IT COMING TO A END
No

This has nothing in it. According to this console.log you never even hosted a server.
I realized the console.log wasnt from the dedicated server but from my client. Or do they share the same console?
(Im a noob with this stuff)

I realized the console.log wasnt from the dedicated server but from my client. Or do they share the same console?
(Im a noob with this stuff)
They share the same console.log, yes.

They share the same console.log, yes.
I dont understand, in the server list you could clearly see there was multiple spam server that was being hosted by me. Why would it show up in the console?

I-is it over did we win?

I-is it over did we win?
We win this fight if we find the starfishs that are exploiting

Badspot

• Administrator
I have placed a limit on the number of server listings a single ID can have.  The limit will be relaxed once things settle down.

I have confirmed that there is an eval injection exploit in the add-on script Support_AdminEvents.cs.  Multiple add-ons include this script for some reason.  I will be releasing an update to prevent execution of this script.

why are you being so dramatic like that

I have placed a limit on the number of server listings a single ID can have.  The limit will be relaxed once things settle down.

I have confirmed that there is an eval injection exploit in the add-on script Support_AdminEvents.cs.  Multiple add-ons include this script for some reason.  I will be releasing an update to prevent execution of this script.
thank you Lord bad spot