Jeeltor and 8, what the hel are you doing?!

Author Topic: Jeeltor and 8, what the hel are you doing?!  (Read 2413 times)

I'm pretty sure that the master server shat itself because of some glitch.

Server hosting ability revoke, most likely.
That is not a thing.

three
three loving topics now

ah ah ahhh

these people are handicapped please get them off of my interwebs

three
three loving topics now

ah ah ahhh
lmfao this made my day

Oh god, they've screwed up the website.

Should probably wait and see the rest of the story before jumping to conclusions like that. It could be a forgetup with the master server for all we know.

Guys I know jeetlor and he does not seem like the person who would do this or even know how as well as his steam is currently on snooze.
Can't edit drama posts but in some images you see Jeetlor was actually trying to host a hide and seek server.

What.
Jorgur's server hosting privileges were revoked for hosting his RPG on a terrain map.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246060.0
Oh yeah, I forgot that happened. Pretty sure it's the only time, though; people who have done this kind of thing before have generally just been revoked.

I'd like to point out that this kind of stuff doesn't happen by accident. Those are more than likely sha1 hashes: the function returns in the same format, lowercase hexadecimal. It's truncated because the master server only allows a maximum server name length of 23. Why 23? no idea.

Another clue that this isn't a computer glitch is that the gamemode name is always the same as the server title every time. That's really not a coincidence.

The renderman add-on contains a backdoor that lets anyone use eval on a server with it installed.

If they have this, or had at one point, it's not their fault.