Großßreich Von Deutschland (SHUTDOWN)

Poll

Comrades of Großßreich Von Deutschland, what era shall be changed from 1914 or what Empire name should be changed? If anybody votes for a different Empire name, that means the logo/flag will be changed and so the name.

1927 (Little Bit Advanced Fortresses)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1943 (Advanced Tanks)(Advanced Weapons)
6 (37.5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
I would keep the era 1914.
3 (18.8%)
The Austratt Empire
4 (25%)
Holy Roman Imperium
3 (18.8%)
Greater Allemand Empire
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Großßreich Von Deutschland (SHUTDOWN)  (Read 9692 times)

what exactly do you call these people? wehriboos?
Fuhries

It sounds like 1914 would be changing to 1943. And now there are two votes on two different empire names.

You should make a steam group so that we all play Medic in TF2

You should make a steam group so that we all play Medic in TF2
I will.

Well, it sounds like this is gonna be changed. The Austratt Empire will be formed and the era will be changed to 1943. So everyone this would be a goodbye to Großßreich Von Deutschland. The Austratt Empire though, would might be a half futuristic-WW2 era.
Großßreich Von Deutschland: July 1st, 2015 - August 12th, 2015.

Well maybe in the future, it maybe The Austratt Empire or a different Empire. This maybe in the future because I am working on it. This is only my decision.

Großßreich Von Deutschland?
Grossssreich?
loving grossssreich?

Grossssreich?
loving grossssreich?
If you ever seen my previous response about two ezetts you know I'm studying the German language right? Even though this Blockland clan is in shutdown forever until I create another one, another Empire. In which, I am working on the uniforms and the bases. But this is only my own decision if I'm going to create the Empire or not. I mean honestly, who knows.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:08:59 PM by KaiserHansGruber »

Grossssreich?
loving grossssreich?
it's very greatt

Are you going to edit this thread's OP, or are you going to make another topic for the new Empire?

it's very greatt

Are you going to edit this thread's OP, or are you going to make another topic for the new Empire?
I might be making another topic. But I don't know if this has a topic limit.

I might be making another topic. But I don't know if this has a topic limit.
There is no topic limit