write out your life so far

Author Topic: write out your life so far  (Read 955 times)

UM EXCUSE ME THIS IS WHEN I WAS BORN

ayyy that's pretty cool lol

i was born yesterday and what is this

boy ive been puttin this link down a lot more often than usual
holy stuff
glad you're doing better now

I was born In the state Of Nevada.
My dad was an Ex-Locomotive engineer in Cuba.
He moved to America After a train accident when someone left an Oil Tanker in the middle of the main Line.
We lived in an apartment for a few years. I became a Trai/n/cigarette after I first saw Thomas the tank engine And I also got run over by Thomas when I was two. (No Joke,I really did get run over. I had to wait for the entire 15 car train to pass by to get up. When I did,I was giggling.) They always took me to the railroad museum Over there and shiz. We moved over to florida  They Said it was a "Vacation." I found out it was permanent when they showed me my stuffty school. Village green or something like that. Me and my father soon found out about this museum (http://gcrm.org) And I proceeded to get a job there. I worked there for a good Six years. I lived a pretty stuffty life of bullying in middle school, Mostly for bringing my Hobby magzines And Model stuff that no one cares about to school. I Got laughed at and bullied, I'm not sure why I liked getting laughed at because of my hobby before. Also,Every kid in that loving school acted gangster. They also thought vine was funny. I also got bullied for thinking vine is unfunny. I seriously Don't get that 21 joke. Anyways, I've been living a half stuffty/half decent life. It's kinda like a love hate relationship. And thank You all for wasting your time on me and my stuffty life story that i'm pretty sure is off topic. I'm not sure, It's just me.

uh, my childhood was full of my parents fighting for a while
and i got bullied at school by this one kid who actually had a crush on me apparently ??
i moved in with my brother after a few years and now my life is pretty boring and i'm stuck in one room for most of my summer

was born
typical kid until 11
became that kid who hits on all the women ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
turned 14
have no idea what I'm doing with my life

Am I the only one whos living a gr8 life right nao?
Ok its not really great. >:[

I was born now I'm here