Author Topic: img2brick  (Read 9209 times)

That is the equivalent of an architect being hired to make a house, but instead the architect tells the person hiring them to learn how to do it themselves.
no it's the equivalent of asking one of your friends for a house, and them saying "I don't have a house to give you, but there's lots of information on how to build one yourself. If you can't, no problem, but I can't help you in any other way, sorry."

no it's the equivalent of asking one of your friends for a house, and them saying "I don't have a house to give you, but there's lots of information on how to build one yourself. If you can't, no problem, but I can't help you in any other way, sorry."
no, val is clearly capable of making it himself.

step up your game ip

It's easy to build a house, I've done it myself years ago! Now make one yourself, because I refuse to give you a house!

more like
"hey I like your house can I have the floor plan?"
"yeah I have it right here and it's so easy to redraw!  in fact, just do it yourself!"
"but I don't really know how to do that!"
"WELL LEARN"

also rip hodot, I liked him :(

If you aren't aware, Val is Computermix.

this explains just about everything

It'd be possible to make an img2brick completely in TorqueScript, but it'd be so horribly slow that it wouldn't be worth it.

It'd be possible to make an img2brick completely in TorqueScript, but it'd be so horribly slow that it wouldn't be worth it.
Lotsa fun though ;o

how simple it is to induce encouragement (and not necessarily in my eyes either, lots of people have done this and expressed how they overestimated the difficulty)
So asking someone to do something you don't know how to do and telling them to do it themselves is supposed to be encouraging?

So asking someone to do something you don't know how to do and telling them to do it themselves is supposed to be encouraging?
He knows how to do it, but he can't, really. Badspot would not like him posting an exe onto the forums and the only way to prove that it's safe would be a lot more trouble than it's worth. (brown townyzing machine code could take days or weeks.)

Plus, he's apologized about it already. Multiple times. He freely admits that it's his fault this happened and he gets what he did wrong. Seriously, you need to stop beating a dead horse here.

(brown townyzing machine code could take days or weeks.)
how in the world would you brown townyze machine code

how in the world would you brown townyze machine code
With great difficulty.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:15:34 AM by Ono-Sendai »

implying op is gonna do that in spite of this post
Hey, sometimes all it takes is that little spark

.. by little I mean 1 banned user, several brockrand comics, and tons of people getting mad for no good reason.

maybe if you suck
shh, if they think its easy, then we can't feel important anymore!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:39:05 PM by Val »

Lotsa fun though ;o
It'd take 21 minutes for a 640x640 image.

Can confirm.

I used the getPixelColor function... oh god how slow it is.
OP, if you don't care about speed, pm me.