Author Topic: Builder's USSR Application  (Read 5539 times)

Intelligent people like to use nubs to make cheap laughs.

As little as my opinion counts on the topic of whether you get accepted or not ( im a ussr ghost member :( ) I think its a really neat little build. It seems like it wasn't a purpose-built thing, it just seems like an expression of all the things you've ever wanted or liked to build. I definately definately like it, and I bet its better than whatever i used to get into USSR.

Wow those are some big words from Ephi.

It's an interesting build, to say the least. However, it seems like the building colors (desert like) clash with the forest and greenery in the courtyard. The size of the towers also seemed fairly unmatched. It's detailed and all, but some things just don't fit together.

I'd say you'd have a 50-50 chance getting in.

P.S: What's the brick count?

Tom

It's an interesting build, to say the least. However, it seems like the building colors (desert like) clash with the forest and greenery in the courtyard. The size of the towers also seemed fairly unmatched. It's detailed and all, but some things just don't fit together.

I'd say you'd have a 50-50 chance getting in.

Yes, Exactly what i think. 7/10

I was not expecting that from the un-finished image so the fact that it just turned out to be a farm village kinda dissapoints me compared to where it could have been taken.
I'm not saying I don't like it however. I just was expecting something different. Anyways I think this is a very interesting build and I wish you the best of luck.

Count along with me!
one..two..three..four...five. ..six...seven...eight...nine. ....

Its a 36k brick build i think

7/10

I really should give it a 4/10 because it is basically 100% duplicated crap over and over.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 01:58:47 PM by Ronin »