Author Topic: BLC 2015 :: Event cancelled. Sorry guys. (Page 9 or see OP)  (Read 12185 times)

[size  =5pt]Anyone up for a Pokemon World RPG booth? I can do a functioning gym battle or something if I have time.[/size]
holy stuff you're alive?

also, yespls

Anyone up for a Pokemon World RPG booth? I can do a functioning gym battle or something if I have time.
sure

Honestly this would be cool, but lets be honest, like most other blockland projects, it wont be finished

You should have it to where its a very large convention center, something like comicon or pax.

You should have it to where its a very large convention center, something like comicon or pax.
With a very large convention center, means a lot of stuff needs to be added. If I can get more booths, I'll expand it.

Also there's a bit more room than shown in the pictures. I'm trying not to spoil everything ;-;

Honestly this would be cool, but lets be honest, like most other blockland projects, it wont be finished
I have to say, the project is mostly done. All I need is the booths, conference rooms, and a few walls and we're good to go.

With a very large convention center, means a lot of stuff needs to be added. If I can get more booths, I'll expand it.
it won't feel like an expo if it isn't big
players are only really going to stay as long as it takes for them to see the stuff.
at the very least make a fancy building that feels nice to sit around in and maybe listen to music or chat.

how many booths are there in total

players are only really going to stay as long as it takes for them to see the stuff.
yeah i agree

it's like freebuilds are cool since you get to go around and see everyone's cool stuff and that takes a while

how many booths are there in total
6 at the moment. 1 however is the info booth. So 5.

at the very least make a fancy building that feels nice to sit around in and maybe listen to music or chat.
I've come up with a solution of adding in a bunch minigames and a food court. Hopefully that can keep em occupied?

Blake, when you said minibuilds will be canceled, does that include booths also?

Blake, when you said minibuilds will be canceled, does that include booths also?
'course not

This is the dumbest and most unenthusiastic post i've seen in a while.

This is the dumbest and most unenthusiastic post i've seen in a while.
Agreed.

Cool.  If you're expecting a large amount of people at once I would suggest getting some sort of local-chat mod.  Maybe have it turn on or off depending on the amount of people.

Cool.  If you're expecting a large amount of people at once I would suggest getting some sort of local-chat mod.  Maybe have it turn on or off depending on the amount of people.
according to black1 we're gonna be using chatvoice