Author Topic: Summet- Admitting to useing the EVAL exploit  (Read 6386 times)

I'm a good friend of TCF. As I've said it once, I'll say it again. I can guarantee that TCF is not Summet.
this

do an IP check if you want

I'm a good friend of TCF. As I've said it once, I'll say it again. I can guarantee that TCF is not Summet.
this

do an IP check if you want

Was it necessary to quote that, when you could literally look up one post and see the exact same thing?

Was it necessary to quote that, when you could literally look up one post and see the exact same thing?
why is it bad that you agree with another person and then quote it to show what youre agreeing with? thats kinda ridiculous to get pissy at that considering its something as small as that, when this is a lot worse in more ways than one

why is it bad that you agree with another person and then quote it to show what youre agreeing with? thats kinda ridiculous to get pissy at that considering its something as small as that, when this is a lot worse in more ways than one
I interpreted that wrong, and holy hell, was that topic a troll topic?

Go ahead, think it all you want. He even admitted that his key was given to summet. If summet had his key before he has his key now.

Go ahead, think it all you want. He even admitted that his key was given to summet. If summet had his key before he has his key now.
I gave the key to Summet before this all happened due to a key trade.
As stated before, do a loving IP check before pulling assumptions out of your ass.

I gave the key to Summet before this all happened due to a key trade.
As stated before, do a loving IP check before pulling assumptions out of your ass.
I'm not "assuming" anything. I'm making a logical step because since, at one point, we know for sure summet was using the account you're on, that he could indeed use it at any other time since he still has your key.

Summet's the kinda guy that would go to great lengths to try and fool people. I wouldn't put impersonation past him at all. So no, I'm not saying "YOU'RE SUMMET! BAN!!!!" I'm saying "There's no way to tell whether you are who you say you are."

And no, I don't know your IP and I don't know summet's IP, which has never been posted on the forums as far as I'm aware.

I don't know summet's IP, which has never been posted on the forums as far as I'm aware.

shouldn't summet's ip be right here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281597.msg8434597#msg8434597

First summet connects:
Got connect request from 174.20.210.178:44523
  net name = Summet
AUTHCHECK: Summet = internet client -> internet server, regular auth

My IP is 24.165.7.14. I live in Pahoa, Hawai'i, and as far as I know, Summet lives nowhere near where I live.

shouldn't summet's ip be right here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281597.msg8434597#msg8434597
You're right, forgot about that topic. I take part in too many to keep track sometimes :/
Now unfortunately IPs can't always be used to identify unique individuals, only unique networks, and sometimes not even that due to many people having dynamic IPs.

Even if their IPs were different, or even if summet's IP as displayed there was the same now as before, (If he was smart, which is a bit of a leap) it still wouldn't prove they aren't the same person.

My IP is 24.165.7.14. I live in Pahoa, Hawai'i, and as far as I know, Summet lives nowhere near where I live.
I honestly don't want your IP. As I've explained above, you cannot draw any conclusion about IPs corresponding to people unless two IPs are exactly equal.