Author Topic: Dark X-rane's Shoot Em Up Challenge V1 [Development] [Closed]  (Read 498 times)

What Is This?
Dark X-rane's Shoot Em Up Challenge is exactly what it sounds like.  The challenge tests your abilities on shooting and avoiding targets in a Contra like style.  As seen in the logo for this challenge, your main weapon of choice is a sub-machine gun.  Your goal is to infiltrate multiple facilities in order to prevent an invasion plan that will wipe out humanity. [This goal might change during the development of this challenge]

Development Of The Challenge
As of now, there are only three levels that can be considered Contra difficulty.  However, more levels are being added as you read this topic.  My goal is to add at least 8 facilities with each facility having a minimum of five levels in them.  There will be announcements on information on new levels that will be added.

Is This Challenge Singleplayer or Co-op based?
The answer to that will be both, this challenge can be played singleplayer or multiplayer and it will still be possible to complete. (However, this challenge was built for a multiplayer experience the challenge itself can still be played singleplayer but it will be a much more difficult experience)

Future Updates
  • More Levels
  • Bug Fixes
  • More Weapon Options

Images

(More Images will be added once more levels have been added)

Moderator Application
Requirements:
-Must Be 14 Years Or Older
-Do You Have Any Past Experience As A Moderator Or Admin?
-Are You Recommended By Anyone?
-Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?
-What Will You Do As A Moderator?
Keep in mind that your applications must have reasonable and logical reason on why you want to be a Moderator. If your reasons are stupendous don't expect to get Moderator any time soon.
Once You Get Moderator I Can Easily Demote You If You Abuse Your Powers.

Server Status:
Closed
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:20:26 PM by Dark X-rane »

why?
and how will you prove it?
Well age doesn't really matter, as long if you have a legitimate Application.  I also test people who've applied for moderator to see if they're not just saying a bunch of lies.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:29:20 PM by Dark X-rane »

Server's going to be closed for a week.  I thank everyone who took their time to help improve and fix some bugs on this server.  More levels should hopefully be added next time I re-host this.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:22:23 PM by Dark X-rane »