Teenager from Lizard Squad convicted of 50,700 charges related to cybercrime

Author Topic: Teenager from Lizard Squad convicted of 50,700 charges related to cybercrime  (Read 1302 times)

http://www.businessinsider.my/finnish-court-convicts-lizard-squad-hacker-julius-kivimaki-2015-7/#PoDUrapHIvws7fpR.97

a 17 year old just got convicted of 50,700 charges related to lizard squad's hacks... holy stuff

he's got a two year suspension on his sentence, and in the meantime, he's got to help fight cybercrime.

thoughts? i say good riddance

place bets on his prison time below

Edit: made the title less ambiguous

it's about time they started cracking down on those friends
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:00:35 PM by Electrk. »

good for that forgetboy

people who hack stuff/commit cybercrime don't deserve internet access

seriously, they should just be plain excluded from purchasing a router or using internet

Good. Lizard Squad, lulzsec, and all other related hacking groups are the cancer of the internet.

Never heard of LizardSquad.

Never heard of LizardSquad.
they were the ones responsible for psn and xboner live going down near their releases

It's always impressive to me when these people get arrested and they're under 18. Like, that's taking stuff to the next level. You see people defeat the most advanced security systems in the world and evade detection by thousands of real world professionals, then they finally slip up and you find out that everyone was duped by a 17 year old. It's one thing to be 17 and deface the side of your local supermarket with graffiti, but this is really some next-level stuff.

It's always impressive to me when these people get arrested and they're under 18. Like, that's taking stuff to the next level. You see people defeat the most advanced security systems in the world and evade detection by thousands of real world professionals, then they finally slip up and you find out that everyone was duped by a 17 year old. It's one thing to be 17 and deface the side of your local supermarket with graffiti, but this is really some next-level stuff.
we live in the future

50,700 charges

brother can't get out of that even with the best lawyer

But he isn't gonna serve a day in prison lol nice slap on the wrist

okay but just imagine how cool "lizard squad" and "cybercrime" will look on his resume