Poll

Reverse rule 5 decision on Ace?

YES
79 (71.8%)
NO
31 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 17, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Author Topic: Bring Ace back? - You decide!  (Read 12040 times)

I voted yes.

*tips hat*

I voted yes. The Bones4 poll also came out to yes, so I'm not really expecting much. Then again, it could have been a failure on Bones's part to make another account.

Bones4 did come back, then got re-banned for spamming.

Lol, Bones IV.

I voted yes, for the record.

YES

He should be let back. i dont really know him but he has made loads of maps. if he was banned how could he summit maps that he made? i agree that there are the basic maps but there not really the best maps there are.

He's not good JUST for map making, you moron. The entire forum, minus you, knows him.

Wierd I don't know him :/ I thought I knew everyone...

I vote yes to get to know him.

He's not good JUST for map making, you moron. The entire forum, minus you, knows him.

loel liek woh is thsi ace??!/11/?!

Dread votes Yes  :cookieMonster:

Alright, I said that wrong.

"The entire forum knows that Ace isn't only a map-maker; He actually plays Blockland."

i say give him a trile period to see if he dose the same thing again if he dose

BAN THE MOTHER forgetER

HOLY stuff THERE IS FILTERS ON HERE

I will report you the next time you spam like that General.

Shouldn't this be over by now? If the votes don't lie, he should be back!

Well he's playing the game still, he was in the MotE server with us yesterday (or might have been 2 days ago). Anyway, It's the first time I'd met him, and I saw no indication of him being banworthy. From what I've heard, everyone blows up on occasion, give him a break and advise him to just back off and laugh from a distance next time, instead of confronting people. May be a poor opinion, but I only really skimmed the topic.