Author Topic: Kenblocky Derby (OC)  (Read 1406 times)

It is supposed to be like the Kentucky Derby but in Blockland version.  This isn't meant to be the most outstanding build just something for fun but feel free to rate.  More pics to come.

First Pic: An overwiew of the area.

I have absolutely no idea what that is.

Is it a horse racetrack? :|

Sorry for my confusion, it looks simple, but fairly good. Too much open space. However you said it's just for fun, so fair enough.

I saw it in-game. Oh man did I LAG LIKE HELL.
Waaayyyyy too many rounds to decorate the track. The game was completely unplayable at that speed therefore making the build suck. Decoration Rating:7/10 Playablity 1/10

Get a better comp if you lag in blockland.

Waaayyyyy too many rounds to decorate the track. The game was completely unplayable at that speed therefore making the build suck. Decoration Rating:7/10 Playablity 1/10

Wow your computer must suck i dont even lag at 60k brick builds that right there is nothing.

Get a better comp if you lag in blockland.

Impossible. My mom refuses to buy me things in that price range unless it's my birthday or Chirstmas and even then I have a low chance of getting it.

It is really Nairb's server.  For some reason he has some trouble.

Next pic: The barn wheer the horse spawns go

Were those rounds even needed? Of the times I've seen little hints of horse racing I don't think there were scattered stones everywhere.

Were those rounds even needed? Of the times I've seen little hints of horse racing I don't think there were scattered stones everywhere.
Its just supposed to be like gravel.  It is a hard challenge to race like that.

Looks fun :cookieMonster:. I should go on the server sometime! 1 problem...its never on.  :panda:

Looks like you spent to much time doing the track and not enough with everything else

Lol Looks fun :D Id give a  :cookie: to the folowing: Mario Fan 11 And nairb AND WHEN IS DESSERT RPG BACK UP?!?!?!?!?