Author Topic: Welcome to the Salty Spitoon  (Read 18438 times)

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?

"I escaped the Undead Asylum, and rung the Bells of Awakening. This event revealed that I was, indeed, the Chosen Undead. Henceforth, I traveled to Anor Londo and received Gwyndolin's blessing, along with the Lordvessel. In the name of the Gods, I have slain Gravelord Nito - god of the dead, Seath the Scaleless - the last dragon who betrayed his own, the Four Kings - four revered kings corrupted by Dark, and finally, the Bed of Chaos - the creator of all monsters.

With their souls, I activated the Lordvessel. This event granted me passage to the Kiln of the First Flame, where I then slayed Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.

Afterwards, I succeeded Gwyn, by bathing myself in the embers that were once a roaring fire, powered by Gwyn's soul, and thus restored the Age of Fire... preventing Dark from expanding."

"It is true that I should not be here - I should be dead. I believe the reason I am here is simple, however. As many know, time is convoluted in Lordran, and in perilous times such as these, worlds mix. That is why I am here."

Go Ahead.

You have entered the Salty Spitoon! You will level up at the end of the round.

I have a total of 3,543,543,656,978,987,654 confirmed foot injuries. Half of them are dad's on Christmas. Chuck Norris stepped on me once. He didn't break me. I BROKE HIM, well his foot. Don't think your safe either Frank. Remember LAST CHRISTMAS. I will find you Frank, there's no escaping the lego brick. The US military used me as a bomb in Iraq. Ever wondered why their feet always looks so bad? Because of me. I want to cool down in Salty Spitoon. I'm tougher than a Nokia 3310. So let me in before I make you have a bad day tomorrow.

NO PLEASE! NOT THE FOOT! GO IN GO IN!

You have entered the Salty Spitoon! You will level up at the end of the round.

I squash tiny baby men with a sanvich

And i squash men like you...With my bloody, deformed. FIST!

Reg is Questionable.

I managed to hit Chuck Norris and get away with it alive.

(Use my avatar)

Your avatar will not upload to Imgur, please use a different image or use a new format.

Name: Goovy
Picture: None [yet, use avatar as placeholder]
Comment: "'Sup."

Just alike nicepoint, yours does not upload, do what i told him to do.

Hey look buddy.
I'm an engineer, that means I solve problems. Not problems like "what is beauty", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.
I solve practical problems.
For instance...
How am I gonna stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?
The answer,

Is a gun.
And if that don't work...

Use more gun.

Yeah, so?

Reg is Questionable.

I managed to hit Chuck Norris and get away with it alive.

Oh really? I doubt it.

Reg is Questionable.

TheKid, Nicepoint, and Snaked_Snake need to submit counter comments to reg. Space 1255 needs to submit an image i can upload to imgur. Anyone i missed?

so do could we reply to Reg's reply or do we just have to wait?

so do could we reply to Reg's reply or do we just have to wait?
i think you gotta reply to reg's reply

"Ok pal, can I show you something?"
*Pulls out a 44. magnum and fires a bullet at Reg's face*
*Blows the barrel and puts the gun back to its place at belt*
*Runs towards Reg*
*Grabs the bullet from 2 inches from Reg's eye*
"There, can I come in now?"

You have to reply to mine now.
Nvm
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:11:19 PM by MTrRxx »

Here's a souvenir from mah line 'a work.