Space Ship Hall For a Horror Map (Page stretch)

Author Topic: Space Ship Hall For a Horror Map (Page stretch)  (Read 1517 times)

The original plan was a futuristic glass hallway for a TDM map I was working on.
But I guess plans shifted after I made this. I now want to make a horror game like Alien Isolation. But this one most likely won't have an alien chasing you around. I remembered you can make god rays or what ever with fog and directed light. And ummm.

Sun at a different angle

I also tried a dof....

im confused

are those prints?

It looks like that one cel shaded brick texture pack which makes the build look way better than it would have without it imo
It does have an ominous feel to it, nice job so far!

It looks like that one cel shaded brick texture pack which makes the build look way better than it would have without it imo
It does have an ominous feel to it, nice job so far!
Thanks. 
im confused

are those prints?
Yes they're the vertical print plates.

Thanks.  Yes they're the vertical print plates.
um no.

you mean to tell me the black lines everywhere that looks like a grid is vertplate pack?

um no.

you mean to tell me the black lines everywhere that looks like a grid is vertplate pack?
I thought you where asking about the bricks on the door. Those are cel shaded textures I have installed. Sorry.

I thought you where asking about the bricks on the door. Those are cel shaded textures I have installed. Sorry.
ah ok

looks good

Can you share the add-on?

i thought the screenshots were from a different game for a second

Ja http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60077.0

That's not the Cel Shaded textures. These are. I should know, I made them.
Only thing is you have to overwrite the defaults with a read only file.

That's not the Cel Shaded textures. These are. I should know, I made them.
Only thing is you have to overwrite the defaults with a read only file.
Thanks I couldnt find those so I thought it was those. Jesus christ im stupid today

Thanks I couldnt find those so I thought it was those. Jesus christ im stupid today

Nah, its fine. I only released these through a third party addon so finding the original content is difficult.