Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 449386 times)

nigeria will rise again

NIGERIA: 40 votes (54.1%)
CSA: 34 votes (45.9%)

nigeria takes the vote after initially being at a loss and then coming to a tie twice

next up... SCOTLAND versus ANTARCTICA!

inb4 maxwell is the only one who votes for scotland

this is what william wallace actually looked like

you will pick scotland

Antarctic research stations have contributed data to the world of science in spades. Scotland has whined about not being independent for hundred of years.

Antarctic research stations have contributed data to the world of science in spades. Scotland has whined about not being independent for hundred of years.
scotland's also been independent for hundreds of years and joined britain by choice

plus their most recent independence referendum failed so it's not like they're actually whining about not being independent

antarctic research stations are owned by other country, there's so many things wrong with this post I'm just gonna dismiss you as being dumb
why is antarctica even up there it never has been a country and never will be

antarctic research stations are owned by other country, there's so many things wrong with this post I'm just gonna dismiss you as being dumb
May I say it again

But they're on Antarctica DUMMY