Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 450430 times)

that chainban where like 4 people got banned in the aot????? thread for posting giant cookies

This, what the hell happened? Can we get a general description of the situation?
they posted a gif of a black guy sitting on a naked girl, all 3 of them did in a minutes timespan
it wasn't extreme but it was enough to get them banned

they posted a gif of a black guy sitting on a naked girl, all 3 of them did in a minutes timespan

Ah... I see.

i still have no idea why they all decided to go up and do that

it was pretty funny actually.
They hardly ever posted anymore too, like why even bother to get your account banned on a website you don't even use?

I mean, they are probably sick of the community after what happened in the drawings megathread, oc megathread and CCB.

actually cheese it went more like this

it was me
i was not banned for it
i censored flatflyer's slime cube tentacles and cat robot thing with boxers
what no

this guy didn't censor anything, it was a bad hentai drawing and the person getting raped was a human woman

/nominate Yiff in hell, furfriend

throw in another nominate for the purge, thanks to me having a part in riling people up lol

throw in another nominate for the purge, thanks to me having a part in riling people up lol
i nominate the purge

where is "the purge"????