Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 449089 times)

Never knew gamer Self Delete pact ,somebody help me?

My guess is that it was the Self Delete Neon made with an actually pretty humorous "research"  gif fhat I can't really describe myself. However that will never beat what Lord Tony did lmao not even close.

it was a forum Self Delete pact involving neon, boost, and facepalm

it happened really recently and they decided to go out by chainposting a research gif

it happened really recently and they decided to go out by chainposting a research gif
To specify about the gif it was a guy pretending to fly a fighter jet while listening to some katy perry song
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 04:29:37 PM by MoltenKitten »

To specify about the gif it was a guy pretending to fly a fighter jet while listening to some kath perry song
what
it was a black guy loving some white chick while playing kinect joy ride

To specify about the gif it was a guy pretending to fly a fighter jet while listening to some kath perry song

That's certainly a different perception of the image.

To specify about the gif it was a guy pretending to fly a fighter jet while listening to some katy perry song

???

um

somebody send me this

We need the Slumbad and Jewspot forum spam/Self Delete in here

wait what? facepalm?

wait what? facepalm?
it was face-something

pretty sure it was facepalm

Gamer Self Delete Pact: 16 votes (32%)
Lord Tony's: 34 votes (68%)

Gamer Self Delete Pact has been eliminated from the tournament

---

up next we have TYLER MAN BANNED FOR BEING TOO STUPID vs THAT'S A snake CHAINBAN!

just give the win to the snake chainban already.

Am I the only one who thought the rocket snake chainban wasn't funny

this is gonna go the route of mlp vs warrior cats

still backing tyler man's ban though